kicked again?

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
ButteredMonkey

kicked again?

Postby ButteredMonkey » Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:39 pm

Having learned my lesson and vowing to stay away from the airfields, it seems I have been banned again? Was playing battle of the bulge, was defending the allied tank spawn against invaders (and kicking ass, I might add), and after fending off an attack by a couple of german tanks, I pulled up to the ridge and began shelling troops near the church capture point in the valley below.. then kicked, an apparantly banned. I double checked the rules again, and I don't see which one applied.. I guess that will teach me to play without getting on teamspeak? Should I just give up on Bf42.com #1?
Did I accidentally run someone over? maybe some allies were in the valley mixing it up with the krauts?

-HotButteredMonkey-
:tard:

Postby Buliwyf » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:35 am

what is your ingame name?
XBOX 360 Gamertag

Postby Chacal » Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:06 am

I permanently banned you for cheating.

I started observing you VERY CLOSELY on spectator mode after being alerted by other players. I personally saw you:

1- Snipe people in the south bridge bunker from the red house on top of the hill in the Allied main base. There is no way you can do that without cheating, I checked.

2- After jumping into a Sherman to defend the base, you suddenly turned around and went straight for the cliff where you fired a single shell at a player running on the other side of the river, killing him. He was beyond the trees on this picture.

3- Later you drove to this building and waited there, your turret slowly tracking to the left. There was NO VISIBLE PLAYER TAG, no way to tell somebody was there. An enemy player emerged to the left from behind the building and you killed him instantly.

4- Then you went to the repair pad and did the tracking thing again on that fuel tank. I was looking at the same spot and couldn't see anything. Again, you killed the guy as soon as he emerged to the left.

5- Later on, I saw you take position next to the fuel tank and wait for a Panzer IV that was still at the bottom of the slope, there was no way you could have seen it.

At that point my final verdict was: obvious cheats. Fog hack, radar hack and probably wall hack. Not very subtle about it, either, we were all laughing our heads off on Teamspeak.

So, to answer your question, yes, you should just give up on bf42.com #1.

Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Postby Harry Canyon » Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:10 am

Ahhhhh...Damn nice job Chacal!!!

Boy!! you is BUSTED!!!! :tard: :ar15: :freak: :tard:

Postby BladeRunner » Tue Oct 28, 2003 7:42 am

Good job Chacal, you get my vote for admin of the year. :)
"Aim small, miss small" The Patriot
"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast" Bob Lee Swagger
"There is but one path, we kill them all" Spartacus:Blood and Sand

Postby hightimber » Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:15 am

Excellent work, Chacal. Now I know why I've been killed so often. Apparently every time I've died it was due to cheating of this kind. It can't be that I really am a sub-par player. ;)

I was one of the ones who thought there wasn't much cheating out there. Now you've got me wondering. Someone tell me how cheating makes the game enjoyable when you can't even attribute your success to skill. I'd rather perform terribly than be successful with cheats.

I am getting a cable modem today vs. the DSL I've had forever so hopefully my ping and my skills will improve. In those head-to-head battles I seem to lose 80% of the time.

Lastly, for ButteredMonkey, if he's still allowed on the forum, any comments? Can you defend your actions?

Postby Camel toe joe » Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:24 am

where is his denfense???? I want to see his defense so i can pee my pants laughing!!:) well maybe not really pee my pants but you know what i mean:)

Postby hightimber » Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:29 am

Originally posted by Camel toe joe
where is his denfense???? I want to see his defense so i can pee my pants laughing!!:) well maybe not really pee my pants but you know what i mean:)
I was just hoping to hear a second side of the story. Sometimes that's the funniest side. :P

I really would like to hear a cheater tell how it's enjoyable for them.

Postby Harry Canyon » Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:52 am

Originally posted by hightimber
I was just hoping to hear a second side of the story. Sometimes that's the funniest side. :P

I really would like to hear a cheater tell how it's enjoyable for them.

Just look at the first message guys. He was 'defending the allied tank spawn against invaders (and kicking ass, I might add)'. Hehehe...yeah, right. You needed to cheat to 'kick ass'??? Very, very lame.

Oh and of course this: 'I double checked the rules again, and I don't see which one applied.. ' Maybe the rules about 'CHEATING"!!!!

And this would have been special: 'I guess that will teach me to play without getting on teamspeak?' Damn, I just wish I could have been there if you were on TS and Chacal had gathered the evidence.

:beer: Way to go again Chacal!! :beer:

Postby hightimber » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:18 pm

Originally posted by Harry Canyon
Just look at the first message guys. He was 'defending the allied tank spawn against invaders (and kicking ass, I might add)'.
Hell, with that fog-, wall-, radar-hack, he could probably defend ALL the flags simultaneously.

What a :tard:

Postby Buliwyf » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:29 pm

no reply from him, GEE I WONDER WHY. ADIOS idiot.
XBOX 360 Gamertag

Postby hightimber » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:32 pm

Originally posted by buliwyf
no reply from him, GEE I WONDER WHY. ADIOS idiot.
I'd love to know his in-game name so I could put him on my ASE buddy-list. I'd love to freecam and check out his 733t skillz.

Postby BladeRunner » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:51 pm

Originally posted by hightimber
I'd love to know his in-game name so I could put him on my ASE buddy-list. I'd love to freecam and check out his 733t skillz.

this is him ---> http://bftracks.com/appl/bft/Player/view/332271

he has played on this server way to much.
i'm sure after he reads this he will have a new name and
continue his cheating. but we have his ip.
"Aim small, miss small" The Patriot
"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast" Bob Lee Swagger
"There is but one path, we kill them all" Spartacus:Blood and Sand

Postby hightimber » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:57 pm

Originally posted by BladeRunner
this is him ---> http://bftracks.com/appl/bft/Player/view/332271

he has played on this server way to much.
i'm sure after he reads this he will have a new name and
continue his cheating. but we have his ip.
Thanks for the update. Nice kill-to-death ratio. That's pretty high. That should've been a clue. I suspect you're right. HotButteredMonkey will probably undergo a name-change.

Postby Wairudo Enjin » Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:00 pm

Maybe he should change his name to RumpRoastedMonkey! :P :lol:

Next

Return to Been Banned?