Banned from EoD server..

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Beelzebub

Banned from EoD server..

Postby Beelzebub » Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:30 am

TK'ers were running wild over the few hours I was playing earlier (no admins, might wanna make it a FF-off server..).

On badmoonrising after getting nailed 5 times in a row by assholes with RPGs at american base I had enough and started raping the perps with a m60 Yeah yeah I know but there weren't any admins on the whole time and it was my first time playing EoD so I was pretty pissed :( .

I've been playing on the OC48/ECGN servers since BF came out and really like them and thing they are best, so ps forgive me and lift ban :) .

Re: Banned from EoD server..

Postby Buliwyf » Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:52 am

Originally posted by Beelzebub
TK'ers were running wild over the few hours I was playing earlier (no admins, might wanna make it a FF-off server..).

On badmoonrising after getting nailed 5 times in a row by assholes with RPGs at american base I had enough and started raping the perps with a m60 Yeah yeah I know but there weren't any admins on the whole time and it was my first time playing EoD so I was pretty pissed :( .

I've been playing on the OC48/ECGN servers since BF came out and really like them and thing they are best, so ps forgive me and lift ban :) .

no I don't agree turning it to a FF off server. A bunch of us admins do not like FF off servers. We can't be on 24/7 but we are on a good portion of the day. Take a break and go on server #1 or something.
XBOX 360 Gamertag

Postby Kristov » Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:01 am

Funny, I think there's been one or more admin on #1 all day, and we're on Teamspeak whenever we're on, so....
The enemy is attacking, let us prey.

Postby Chacal » Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:46 am

The bot kicks at -5, and most idiot TKers don't come back after being kicked. After 3 kicks they're banned anyway. So if you witness it and there's no admin on, just give them a wide berth, they'll soon disappear.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Beelzebub

Postby Beelzebub » Sun Jun 15, 2003 11:43 am

I was banned on the first kick.

Marine438

Postby Marine438 » Sun Jun 15, 2003 11:47 am

Same with me ... Unless the kick doesn't allow you to return for an amount of time some how.

{CN}Doomfarer

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:28 pm

Gentlemen, I believe what we have here is another little bonus from 1.4... A ban on the first kick is NOT the way we have the bot set to work, although it seems to have filtered out one sure fire tard... Make sure that you keep an eye on your scores for the next couple of weeks and restrain your TK revenge instincts. GET TEAMSPEAK, admins are usually on there even if they are not in the game.

Return to Been Banned?