Banned - Please un ban

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Dutchy (nl)

Postby Dutchy (nl) » Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:32 pm

Only thing that I don't understand is why he was kicked 3 times!!! If I were him, I would stop laying mines if my teammates were killed by them and I was kicked because of that!!! After the second time I noticed I was kicked, I would be even more sure! 3 times in a row is just being a :tard: .

But hey, that's just my opinion, If he is a tker, then he will never do it at ECGN-servers anymore, because of this thread...

Come on Horsepower, take a break, grab a :beer: and play on, it's just a game!

SpYzEr

Postby SpYzEr » Sun Sep 28, 2003 4:06 pm

I wasnt kick three times in a row. I was kicked once the 25th, and twice the 26th, which were 4 hours apart. Trust me, i will NEVER lay mines again :lol:

Postby Chacal » Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:02 pm

It's true that smacktards running over your mines can get you kicked... it happened to all of us :)

Here is something that happened a few weeks ago on server 1:

Market Garden... n00b takes jeep on airstrip and drives straight to stone bridge. I don't remember the real name of the engineer. Let's say it's Wairudo. The chat screen looked like this:

Wairudo Enjin killed a team mate
Player is no more
Chacal (admin) [allied]: er... Player... the bridge is mined. They both are. Don't drive there.
Player [allied]: k
Player is no more
Chacal (admin) [allied]: er... Player... I said the bridges are mined. Don't drive there, you'll blow up.
Player [allied]: k
Player is no more
Chacal (admin) [allied]: Player... what part of THE BRIDGES ARE MINED don't you understand?
Player [allied]: sorry
Player is no more
Player Wairudo Enjin kicked for minus score
Player Player was kicked from the server.

I swear this is true. :eek:

Also, Camel Toe Joe had a similar problem once on Husky. Everybody and his mother was driving over his mines. That won him a mention on our Disney picture contest:
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Dutchy (nl)

Postby Dutchy (nl) » Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:17 pm

Hehehe, nice one Chacal! How do you do that....

Postby Chacal » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:36 pm

I waited hundreds of hours by the bridge, and when finally the parade came by I took a screenshot. :)

More seriously, it involved finding Disney pictures on the net (each float is a separate picture), taking a screenshot at the correct camera angle to match the pictures, then sizing and blending everything in Photoshop. I'd say 3-4 hours in all.

It's all Casus' fault.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:25 pm

If I recall correctly Chacal, you made 3 or 4 different pictures like that. Did they all take 3 -4 hours to complete and if so, what the hell were you thinking?:confused: ;)

Postby Chacal » Mon Sep 29, 2003 1:49 am

The worst was the one with the dwarfs.
Chacal

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:59 am

Yeah I just checked that picture, it looked like it took a while.

Dutchy and anyone else that reads this thread and wants to see more of Chacals magical photoshop skill, look here http://forums.powervs.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1635&perpage=15&highlight=disney%20world&pagenumber=1

Postby Camel toe joe » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:35 am

I have to say I love Chacal's photos, not only for his skill but for his sence of humor and especially like when i'm in them :)

Previous

Return to Been Banned?