Worthless admin

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.

Worthless admin

Postby 1111111111111 » Sun Feb 08, 2004 2:27 am

3 or 4 guys kept spamming "taking fire" I asked them to stop and they doubled the amount of spam.

I pmed rev. maynard asking him to do somthing about it ie. warn them or whatever. He didnt respond and the spamming kept on. I pmed him 3 more times asking him to do something. Still no response, I pmed him one last time telling him I was going to let people know he wasnt doing his job via the forum and dropped out of the game.

After making my post I went back in the game and right away he pmed me "nice post" sent me another pm calling me a moron, I cussed back and that was it....

LuniticFringe joined the game and I told her about the situation. The 3 or 4 guys starting spamming again and LuniticFringe wasted no time !ignoring all 3 or 4 of them.

Later that night someone was using my name to spam "taking fire". Keekano told me this is sometimes possible by following someone in spectator. So I looked to see who was a spectator and I saw none other than Rev. Maynard!!

I think this whole thing is funny, I dont take anyone seriously online, its not like they can do sh*t to me. Plus it just means they're a cyber geek-looser with too much time on their hands, that have probably never even held a gun much less shoot one. I can guarantee that I have your local swat team out gunned, no f*cking doubt. This is why I find wannabe cyber bullies so funny.

I just wanted to let you guys know that you have some assholes on board that obviously don't deserve to be where they are.

Postby Lunitic Fringe » Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:07 am

Rev was not the one "parroting" in your name.. I know who it is. and he knows hes on notice.. nuff said about "the parrot"
w:c RedDeviL ...-> ...-> ...-> ...-> ...-> ...-> ...-> ...-> ...-> :P

Postby 1111111111111 » Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:45 am

His cyber-thug-dork buddies are trying to give me a hard time, boo hoo! Picture me surounded by three or four pimple faced fat dorks, LOL!!

Well, when they log off their computers its back to their pathetic insignificant lives.

Return to Been Banned?