Need Ban Lifted From Teamspeak

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Rompbot

Need Ban Lifted From Teamspeak

Postby Rompbot » Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:30 pm

I've been playing on the Battlefield server for a couple weeks now, recently registered in the forums. During a game I was told to join the TS server to better communicate with the team. Tried connecting to the Teamspeak server, but I get an IP ban message.

I asked why I was, everyone responded by asking me why I was. I talked to my brother, he says he's been on the TS server before, and he knows why the ban was enacted. He's positive it's a couple of his friends who went on there with the sole purpose of screwing around. My brother was playing Battlefield on another computer at the time and didn't notice.

My brother and I have been playing Battlefield for a while now, mainly on the Arstechnica servers where good sportsmanship is strongly enforced. We know better than to act inappropriately on either a TS or Battlefield server.

Please lift the ban... I'm dying to co-ordinate some killer flag caps. Plz.

<3,

Rompbot

Bullhead

Postby Bullhead » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:39 pm

Maybe it's time to kill your brother's friends :D

seriously, an admin should post in here by end of tonight (they're all likely playing right now)

Kurith

Postby Kurith » Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:56 am

Ya I talked to this guy in game, about his brothers free stlying :) He seems mature enough, lets let em back in :beer:

I've had my PC hijacked and know how helpless you feel when somone else is playing on your name...... "Pleaaaaaaase dont be stupid!!"

Postby yaDad » Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:33 am

Rompbot send me your IP thru a PM and ill take care of this.
but there will be no forgiveness if it occurs again...glad to have you on TS and you will enjoy it...adds lots to the game.
I have not failed...I have just found 10,000 ways that don't work.
T.A.Edison

Rompbot

Postby Rompbot » Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:42 pm

Friends do play here often, so we'll be sure to keep a better eye on them and make sure they follow rules.

Thanks for backing me up Kurith, and thanks for the help, Yadad.

Rompbot <3

Return to Been Banned?