Banned for teamkilling

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:31 pm

Lido-

Language like that will get you permbanned from the website as well.

With an attitude like that, I am obliged to leave you banned for a bit longer.

cashcow

Postby cashcow » Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:48 pm

His comment was unnecessary, but Levar had no reason to provoke him in the first place.

Postby LeVar Burton » Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:03 pm

I guess I shouldn't have provoked him, but if you look at all his posts, including the other forums, the guy is pretty much an A-hole. I tried to be helpful a few days ago when he first posted. Also if you look at the chat that was pasted and the way he says, "phew, at least I have one server left," I'm fairly certain hes a smacker.

Postby Ryan » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:36 pm

Levar was not at fault. After reading the chatlog, this guy is a real smacker.

"I love tking"

Sounds like someone I want to be on my team!!

[/sarcasm]

Dakana

Postby Dakana » Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:34 am

Originally posted by Ryan
Levar was not at fault. After reading the chatlog, this guy is a real smacker.

"I love tking"

Sounds like someone I want to be on my team!!

[/sarcasm]

He may have said that in fustration becuase of all the people that were doing stuff like running in front of the jeep and standing in front of planes. Give him the benefit of the doubt.

However, with that kind of attitude, I don't know if he deserves it.

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:26 am

IMO this guy is the kind of smacker we dont need around here. Smackers like EDIT: Boisclair and Bossman are tolerable at best;) this guy is just an outright jackass like HighTimber.

Happy now smacker??:P :D

Postby LeVar Burton » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:45 am

Yeah, I did give him the benefit of the doubt for the "I love tking" line, and thats why I didn't cite it as proof of his smacktardness. What I wonder is why he didn't explain the actions that were described in the pasted stuff. Also, instead oh calling me an asshole or bitch or whatever he could've explained himself or asked why I was being an A-hole myself. But really if you look at the way he asked for help both in this forum and the 1918 thread and then mocked the person that told him it would be easier to search for servers himself...... just wreaks of smacktard. Albeit he claims English is a second or third language, but he writes well enough to know exactly what we're saying.

I didn't mean to be the d*ck here, and if it turns out he really wasn't a blatant tk'er, I'm sorry.

Postby hightimber » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:36 am

Originally posted by Pvt. Boisclair
Well at least I'm first in something, even if it is the list of tolerable smackers...
Yeah, what the hell? Boisclair, I've been a smacker on these servers WAY longer than you.

Animal, why wasn't I listed first?!?! :mad:

I want to be an outright jackass!

Postby Bossman » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:41 am

Originally posted by AnimalCracka
IMO this guy is the kind of smacker we dont need around here. Smackers like Boisclair, HighTimber and Bossman are tolerable at best;) this guy is just an outright jackass.

Damn I am in good company!!! Smackers of the world...unite!

cashcow

Postby cashcow » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:27 am

The "I love TKing" sounded like sarcasm to me.

Dakana

Postby Dakana » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:44 am

Boisclair's tolerable???

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:05 pm

I amended it for you smackers. :)

Boisclair is barely tolerable as long as he isnt on the same team, in the same server or on teamspeak.:lol: :beer:

Unregistered

Postby Unregistered » Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:29 pm

Originally posted by LeVar Burton
Yeah, I did give him the benefit of the doubt for the "I love tking" line, and thats why I didn't cite it as proof of his smacktardness. What I wonder is why he didn't explain the actions that were described in the pasted stuff. Also, instead oh calling me an asshole or bitch or whatever he could've explained himself or asked why I was being an A-hole myself. But really if you look at the way he asked for help both in this forum and the 1918 thread and then mocked the person that told him it would be easier to search for servers himself...... just wreaks of smacktard. Albeit he claims English is a second or third language, but he writes well enough to know exactly what we're saying.

I didn't mean to be the d*ck here, and if it turns out he really wasn't a blatant tk'er, I'm sorry.

Christ, everyone is so touchy here. The guy in the 1918 server was purposely being unhelpful, after I explained how he was being illogical he showed me how to find it his way. What's wrong with that? I also didn't explain my action in the pasted because there was nothing to explain! Lastly, what the h*ll is a smacktard anyway, is that bf lingo for "retard?"

Lido Deck

Postby Lido Deck » Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:32 pm

thats me obviously ^ It didn't log me in for some reason.

First language - Czech
Second - Slovakian (almost same thing)
Third - English

for future reference.

Smacker

Postby SkiloDog2000 » Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:17 am

a smacktard is basically the kind of guy whose head you want to put through a brick wall:wall: or incinerate:flame: , shoot to hell:ar15: :freak: , basically the guy on the right:blow:

and they wont slap you with a perm ban unless you keep coming back and tking people or doing somthing stupid. if somone jumps in front of your plane or shoots you up you know what im talkin about, just feed it to an admin and theyll get kicked, you wont get kicked for 1tk unless you walk up to the person and shoot em in the face. the admins on this server are here to make the community a better place to play and they do a good job so dont worry about it. we try our best to remain a :tard: free zone...with some exceptions **caugh**:lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Been Banned?