Banned From Bf42 Server

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Doc Nasty

Banned From Bf42 Server

Postby Doc Nasty » Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:55 pm

To the Admin personnel!

I was banned from your server on 27 MAR 04 at 2345 or close to that time for being a sniper in Market Garden. I missed the post saying that there where to many snipers, the game was hot and heavy to say the least. If I did something wrong, I'm sorry. Could you please lift my ban, thank you.

Troy R. Ferrie
US Navy Independent Duty Hospital Corpsman

Doc Nasty

Bagginses

Postby Bagginses » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:23 pm

I'm sure it was only a temp ban if it was just a sniper purge. You should try it again in an hour or so.

-Bagginses

EDIT: what part of CT are you at? I would assume down in Groton, right?

Postby residue » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:31 am

this looks like another case of the remote manager failing to clear the temp ban. please be patient while the matter is investigated.

Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:38 am

I seem to recall your name...

Normally, I hand out a 10min ban for too many snipers, but since the tool we use has only been lifting the ban intermittently, a few have been given unintentional permbans :(

Ban lifted. Please read the server rules and try to pay attention to any chat warnings to avoid any future problems :)

Doc Nasty

Postby Doc Nasty » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:07 am

Thank you very much and roger that on re-reading the server rules. That is also correct, I'm up here in Groton, CT. but not stationed on SUBS, I'm a Surface IDC

Bagginses

Postby Bagginses » Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:50 pm

Originally posted by Doc Nasty
Thank you very much and roger that on re-reading the server rules. That is also correct, I'm up here in Groton, CT. but not stationed on SUBS, I'm a Surface IDC

Gotcha, I ask because I'm from CT, up near Middletown, halfway between Hartford and New Haven. The only New Englanders you see around here are the Massholes. :beer:

-Bagginses

Doc Nasty

Postby Doc Nasty » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:11 pm

Bagginess, I see your up in State College, I'm sure that's a nice place to be, been there a couple of time during my travels, PENN ST Football is a big issue with my Father, die hard:)) Up North here It's the Bosox's or BUST. Have a nice one.

Return to Been Banned?