ECGN Admin shows no class at all!

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Schadenfreud

ECGN Admin shows no class at all!

Postby Schadenfreud » Sat May 22, 2004 4:34 pm

Just a little bit ago I was in a game on your server. One of your members, I don't know who was camping the American airfield as a Jap yet all the neutral flags were taken by the Americans. He was questioned about it and was kicked by someone with Admin privileges. It probably was the camper but who knows.

The American player logged back in and asked why he was kicked and I said in comms "Yea, he kicked you because he could. Abuse of power? Small penis?" - then I got banned.

Nothing vulgar. Semi-witty and directly on point.

NO biggie, plenty of servers out there and I don't need to waste my time with kiddie run outfits.

It's hard for anyone in the gaming community to respect your effort with behavior like this. You get respect by earning it, not twitch firing the BANNED button. Now I view and my clan will view all ECGN members as represented by the idiot who likes to abuse his Admin power.

Ta-ta,

Schadenfreud of High Caliber Combat

LordShard

Postby LordShard » Sat May 22, 2004 4:44 pm

The American player logged back in and asked why he was kicked and I said in comms "Yea, he kicked you because he could. Abuse of power? Small penis?" - then I got banned.

Says the admins having a small penis would get you banned if I was the admin too.......

Re: ECGN Admin shows no class at all!

Postby Evan » Sat May 22, 2004 4:51 pm

Originally posted by Schadenfreud
Just a little bit ago I was in a game on your server. One of your members, I don't know who was camping the American airfield as a Jap yet all the neutral flags were taken by the Americans. He was questioned about it and was kicked by someone with Admin privileges. It probably was the camper but who knows.

NO biggie, plenty of servers out there and I don't need to waste my time with kiddie run outfits.

It's hard for anyone in the gaming community to respect your effort with behavior like this. You get respect by earning it, not twitch firing the BANNED button. Now I view and my clan will view all ECGN members as represented by the idiot who likes to abuse his Admin power.

Ta-ta,

Schadenfreud of High Caliber Combat

So disrespecting an admin is not grounds for a temporary ban? I wonder what kind of 'kiddie outfit' your clan runs.

Buddahead

Postby Buddahead » Sat May 22, 2004 4:59 pm

Well i think you pretty much started and ended this thread in one ignorant ass post. Obviously if you go into a server and start mocking it and saying an admin has a small penis...your banned. Moral of this story is don't be a smacktard in a server if you don't want to get banned.

Postby Ryan » Sat May 22, 2004 5:01 pm

[/thread]

Postby Jeffro » Sat May 22, 2004 5:09 pm

Was he being sarcastic? :roll:
Image http://www.purevolume.com/vagabondImage

2.4 Ghz, 4x256 RDRAM PC1066,
Radeon 9700 Non-Pro, 4.6
Catalysts, SB audigy 2, DSL

Bagginses

Postby Bagginses » Sat May 22, 2004 5:34 pm

If you came over my house and gave "semi-witty and directly on point" observations on my anatomy, I'm fairly sure I would kick you off of my property. Can the human race get any dumber...

-Bagginses

P.S. And another thing, I don't know where you get off thinking that you're a judge of good class when you make such immature remarks. Grow up.

Fat Bastard

Postby Fat Bastard » Sat May 22, 2004 6:06 pm

Sounds like some little kid had his feelings hurt.

Its called respect when you play on another server so if you dont think making rude comments like that isn't disrespectful then you really need to get a grip on reality.

BTW since this is the best 64 player server out there not to mention smacktard free most of the time. It's your loss not our's

Peace

Postby RCglider » Sat May 22, 2004 6:47 pm

No sympathy from me.....

Re: ECGN Admin shows no class at all!

Postby residue » Sat May 22, 2004 7:47 pm

Originally posted by Schadenfreud
[B]I said in comms "Yea, he kicked you because he could. Abuse of power? Small penis?" - then I got banned.

regarding class - pot. kettle. black.

not witty, humorous or accurate, but extremely disrespectful.

shame on you.

did he really ask this?

Postby Spirit of Me » Sat May 22, 2004 8:22 pm

Admin has no class? Sounds like this guy missed a CLASS or two.

:violin:
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Return to Been Banned?