Who is this man???

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

iceman41

Who is this man???

Postby iceman41 » Thu Nov 28, 2002 1:25 pm

Who is ICEMAN40? Is he the president of my fan club? Is he a friend trying to give me the red azz? Is he so unoriginal that he cant think up his own name? Is he tring to gravy train the mighty Ice? I dont know who he is but he's been in a lot lately.

WAR BEING PERPLEXED.

Regards, Iceman41

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Fri Nov 29, 2002 12:56 am

I know how u feel...when i 1st started out on wolf(on a different server) some scumbag calld himself gen. bukkake after I was there for bout week and I never saw the name before .....bastard (who else would think of bukkake, Im the only sick puppy around here) :mad: :mad:

PhoEniX

Postby PhoEniX » Fri Nov 29, 2002 11:15 am

what the fudge does bukkae mean? ive been so lost on that!!!!
<------------ is a noob

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Fri Nov 29, 2002 11:28 am

Yo phoenix......basically means a cum shower or facial....on woman of course(for me anyway,imsure a guy can get bukkake if he wants haha):D

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Fri Nov 29, 2002 11:30 am

Iceman come to think of it there has been a guy on that calld himself iceman with blue and white letters...maybe its him thinkin u stole hhis name, and he wants to bust ur balls:mad:

Postby SilverSurfer » Sat Nov 30, 2002 6:58 am

ive seen several times now i dont know who he is but perhaps mmmmgood can block that name
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

S.S. Heir Pie

Re: Who is this man???

Postby S.S. Heir Pie » Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:59 am

Originally posted by iceman41
Who is ICEMAN40? Is he the president of my fan club? Is he a friend trying to give me the red azz? Is he so unoriginal that he cant think up his own name? Is he tring to gravy train the mighty Ice? I dont know who he is but he's been in a lot lately.

WAR BEING PERPLEXED.

Regards, Iceman41

Hey Iceman 41, It is a cool and popular name, my son use to use that name (Iceman) about a year ago and If he could see you play he would be a big fan too, could you send a signed starter cap to us :roll: .

Ive had 3 or 4 names since the games been out, I just got tired of people thinking I was there buddy, Lets look at the names:

Dandy = used, they even have a Dandynet server.
Sgt Dandy = used
Dr Pepper =well used
Heir Pie = no one but me...:)
S.S. Heir Pie = (Mine)

iceman41

That's true

Postby iceman41 » Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:54 pm

Yes, that's true. That is why I have my number after Iceman to distinguish it. Now someone else has a number just one off mine. Oh well, they say copying is the sincerest form of flattery.

RTCW Admin

Postby Killer Mike » Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:05 pm

I'm still yet to see anyone with my oh so unique name. Killer Mike:D

Wulf

Postby Wulf » Tue Dec 03, 2002 3:26 pm

hey iceman41 you should get some copyrights on your name :D
and bukkake are you really female ?? is it possible that im not alone out here after all ?? :rotflmao:

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Tue Dec 03, 2002 5:57 pm

Nope ur all alone....just stating that its my preference to Bukkake a woman, and that if a man wants to get Bukkake thats his God givin gay rite. Sorry ur the only girl, just think of it as one big gangbang.:D

6undam

Postby 6undam » Tue Dec 03, 2002 8:50 pm

Originally posted by [A.S.H.]Nightcrawler
hey iceman41 you should get some copyrights on your name :D
and bukkake are you really female ?? is it possible that im not alone out here after all ?? :rotflmao:

No Nightcrawler, I can most definitely assure you that if you are a lady player, you're not alone... ;) And no, I'm not talking about myself... :D

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Tue Dec 03, 2002 8:57 pm

Who else do u know of 6undam?

6undam

Postby 6undam » Tue Dec 03, 2002 8:58 pm

Originally posted by COL.BUKKAKE
Who else do u know of 6undam?

My wife, at least. :D

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Tue Dec 03, 2002 9:37 pm

Your wife plays Wolf??? SCORE! It's all I could do to find a wife that digs football. Now if I could find a woman who liked football and played Wolf.... LOOKOUT!! DO YOU LIKE FOOTBALL, NIGHTCRAWLER??? (HAHA)

WAR WOMEN

Regards, Ice41

Next

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein