Presented without further comment

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

RTCW Admin

Re: Presented without further comment

Postby xdeadeye1 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:09 am

EurO wrote:Honestly Cough, what kind of energy do you get from this? You come on the server and do the exact same thing to whoever will take your bait. It makes you look like a meatball, but I bet you don't care - if there are no dance partners for you, will you go away? Geez man, direct your bitterness elsewhere in RL...

Perhaps you should direct the comment at Magus since he is the one who set it off.

magus wrote:caffeine it's a shit american blockbuster, which started partly as fact and then got sensationalized so you guys could understand it easier..

Postby caffeine » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:05 pm

you do much more talking in the server than i do jabroni. forgive me for replying...

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:05 am

Ach xdeadeye1, it looks like there are a group of guys that play, think they are the best, belittle everyone and then say that "you did it, not me". Hey wait, this sounds like 2002! Or the recess playground from elementary school... :pilot:

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:08 am

I didn't set it off, Euro made an off the cuff remark about what he said to a friend of his- not his heartfelt beliefs, just a comment to a friend. Then you two started, and I said it's a shit film (which it is). If you can't remember that far back, you could scroll up. And caffeine I didn't cry about anything, I called you a bigot- which you again prove yourself to be. You understand the difference between thinking you're a dick, and me saying therefore all Americans are dicks? I have some time if you need it to be explained a little s-l-o-w-e-r...

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:17 am

why would I have a hard time remembering when I posted it right above here? ^^^^

You don't like the film . I get it. I don't care.

Its the last part of your statement, where you imply the film was "sensationalized" so that "you guys" im assuming americans, "can understand it easier" .

Which again since you have yet to explain that part, means that Americans are stupid, and movies have to be "sensationalized" somehow so that we can "understand it easier".

This isn't very hard, at least it's not if you areen't dodging your own statements.

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:19 am

xdeadeye1 wrote:
magus wrote:which started partly as fact and then got sensationalized so you guys could understand it easier.

Please tell me which part was sensationalized so that we can understand it easier.

And by you guys ,, you mean "dumb americans" amirite?

From the first page of this bullshit. Which you never replied to.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:10 pm

Forgive me for getting distracted by the bullshit bigotry, difficult trying to stay on topic. I'm fairly sure just because you asked me to describe which part was sensationalised that doesn't mean the world has to stop until I've completed your task for you. And I'd rather talk about your homophobia and bigotry rather than some shitty film. Now I won't reply to anything you write until you've sucked my balls, ok?

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:18 pm

magus wrote:Now I won't reply to anything you write until you've sucked my balls, ok?
HA!! Been an interesting topic. Btw...Imo...I didn't find the movie that well put together. I think it was thrown together quickly. I wouldn't watch it again nor recommend it to anyone else. I also don't think it was worthy of an Oscar. That's just me.

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:30 pm

magus wrote:Now I won't reply to anything you write until you've sucked my balls, ok?

Ho ho ho! :lol: - Pics or GTFO!! :lol: :lol:
B, check out "St. Vincent" if you want an oscar-caliber flick, and I got the multi-nominated "Whiplash" to watch tonight. I've been a drummer since I was 12, and I didn't know this movie was about a drummer! Duh...

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:54 pm

magus wrote:Forgive me for getting distracted by the bullshit bigotry, difficult trying to stay on topic. I'm fairly sure just because you asked me to describe which part was sensationalised that doesn't mean the world has to stop until I've completed your task for you. And I'd rather talk about your homophobia and bigotry rather than some shitty film. Now I won't reply to anything you write until you've sucked my balls, ok?

Typical. You cant defend it. You don't want to try. I understand.

But maybe you could point out my own homophobia and bigotry in this thread rather than lumping the shitty film loving stupid americans together? But,, then again. you cant. You're full of shit that you cant back up.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:49 pm

I can see Deadeye being offended considering he is ex-Army. I think you guys are drawing this out and it's old. Arguing on the internet....move on already.

Previous

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein