Presented without further comment

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

RTCW Admin

Re: Presented without further comment

Postby xdeadeye1 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:34 am

symbolism for euro is still a douche.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:53 am

Not sure if this link will work, I shall try

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=31 ... 93&theater

There, now you can see the film in 6 secs and save yourself a few dollars (pounds).

Postby Destructor » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:03 pm

magus wrote:Not sure if this link will work, I shall try

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=31 ... 93&theater

There, now you can see the film in 6 secs and save yourself a few dollars (pounds).

This seems to perfectly capture The Sniper's inner-turmoil while simultaneously expressing the character's understanding of the priorities he has to his country. :boss:

Postby caffeine » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:14 pm

you're a fucking moron euro. you tell some broad you play video games and then you say "i can do that stuff b/c i do it online". you probably would die 1st day of basic training. better stick to the things euros do well. like gay butt sex and having bad teeth.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:47 pm

I have good teeth and you're a homophobe. And a moron.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:24 pm

Funny thing is, Euro is from Florida...lol. :tard:

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:18 am

Hah B, well, actually, I am not FROM Florida, but rather just living here. In a nutshell, I was born in Cairo, but was wisked back to Canada as soon as I was born so that I would have Canadian citizenship like my parents. In 1974 when I was 4 we moved to Ahwaz, Iran for 2 years. We were then moved to Aberdeen, Scotland until 1978 when we moved to Glyfada, Greece. My father was a heavy-duty mechanic on the oilrigs, and back in the 70's and 80's, it was easier to ship a whole family across the Atlantic once, rather than fly one worker back and forth every 30 days. In 1980, we moved to Pescara, Italy until 1984 when we moved back to Calgary, Canada. I didn't want to go to university there, so I picked Honolulu, Tempe, Arizona, and Tampa, Florida. They were all great (could live in Hawaii in a second), but chose University Of South Florida. After I graduated, I met an American lady that didn't want me to leave, so we got married in 1999. In 2007, I moved to Seoul, South Korea to teach English for a year. Then, back to USA. I hold both Canadian and US passports. I plan on moving back to Rome, Italy this year, Lord willing, and then going back to Paris and Munich for a spell.
I call myself "EurO" kind of because I started doing that when the Euro actually was implemented in the EU. Also, because I went through my formative years there and have always wanted to live there again permanently.
Sorry for the derail, but it seems that my comment has brought my name to the front!
It's too bad that, like the telephone game, poor guys like Caffeine can't get it straight, but it doesn't matter. Responding to him just adds more to his h8!
Magus, you've done some travelling as well, right?

Postby caffeine » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:32 pm

oh my bad that i didn't give a fuck to read any of that beyond "B".

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:07 pm

But you did! I bet you say, "Oh my bad" a lot in your daily activities, huh? :gamer1:

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:06 am

SHEEMA SHEEMA PEC PEC POGEE DA

Postby caffeine » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:37 pm

no, i didn't. you live in a magical fairy land (and i mean fairy literally) if you think i care for 1 second about anything in your life...

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:54 pm

wow, so much hate and rage here (its like on the server!)

i really dont get it. what is wrong with u people? must be some sport for some guys to insult others.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:29 pm

I like the fact that it's an american (caffeine) using european slurs against a canadian. Once again the worldwide image of americans being confirmed (disclaimer:not my opinion, I wouldn't be stupid enough to assume that all people from a certain place all share the characteristics). And the anti-european stuff is tied in with his homophobia- do we assume from this that caffeine thinks all europeans are homosexual? I'm guessing he must have had a bad experience in an brothel in Amsterdam :D

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:50 pm

magus wrote: I wouldn't be stupid enough to assume that all people from a certain place all share the characteristics).
I really hope not. That would be pretty ignorant on your part.

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:46 am

Haha, I've kind of lost track of what the heck we were talking about here! Magus, you are a great teammate - like B says, you can't be uninformed thinking that the demographic refects the ideology... unless you are a member of teh birdz! :superman2:

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein