is this game dead?

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

is this game dead?

Postby =SG=agolfpro » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:29 am

Don't matter. I will play it ONE more time damnit, h3ckler hope your there whereever I find a server. But I will find one, and hope this aint dead , if there is any way you folks can grant a wish > here is your chance> DO NOT LET THIS GAME DIE. Had more fun playing this than I did at golf. I made a living teaching golf , THAT WAS HOW I MADE A LIVING.Nice but I had more fun playing RTCW than anything I ever done. And at this point life is about having fun,your just gonna have to trust me on this guys.When faced with the reality of this may be IT :violin: first thought was SHIT, second was believe it or not wish I had played RTCW again. True and prolly stupid ,but that was it for me. So at the age of 58 all I want to do is play RTCW :ar15: thats it .Silly I know ,but =SG= gave me JOY ,oh trust me I am a asshole because I dont like anyone who TK's but thats just me and old school . Just never computed for me. I JUST NEVER HAD THAT MUCH FUN WITH GUY'S I NEVER EVEN SAW. But we will see, cause I will play again. WISH NI COULD PLAY WITH OLD =SG= MAX ,ANX, HUNN,SIG, AND JUST TOO MANY TO ASK FOR BUT I GUESS YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO DO.LMMFAO. HECK WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ? YOU WERE MY FAV :boss: :superman2: ? Hey I have a daughter, LOVE OF MY LIFE. RTCW RUNS A CLOSE SECOND :ar15:

Re: is this game dead?

Postby Destructor » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:14 pm

It's slowly dieing, but has yet to take it's final breath. I was on ECGN yesterday with around 20+ others. ECGN normally has people playing daily if you join at the right times. I'm pretty sure KT and MAD both have servers that are occasionally busy. There are also still regular live broadcasted tournaments that can be seen on Twitch TV. If you do the facebook thing join the RTCWolfenstein group to get updates on when broadcasted games take place.

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:29 am

Golfpro, I am totally with ya. RTCW is the most fun thing ever, and I am going to play it until no one else does. There are a lot of jerks now, and a lot of good players, so don't be daunted when you get rocked for the first half hour. As Destruktor says, there might be a couple other non-bot servers, but I can only access ECGN. Tell us, what names do you play under? There have been some new guys on the server lately, but they might be aliases of guys that had to buy a new GUID or guys that want anonymity and recognition in another way. Post your names so I can be your personal medic one night!

Postby Wade » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:27 am

Agolfpro has always played under agolfpro. With the lame all white letter too!!!! Not saying your name is lame but that always stuck out to me. I remember playing with/against him on pubs back in the day. I think SigSauer was on SG too. I played with WSF and Burp back in the day. I am back playing again. Trying to find a good server to play on.

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:01 pm

As far as I know, ECGN is the ONLY server left - at least that has any regular population in the US. Post what your aliases are so that we can connect you to your forum "beings", then let's frag!

Postby vodka » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:15 pm

These are all the servers I have of rtcw 1.4

Evenings (European Time) the MAD server is crowded with +- 8 people

And the TOAK servers (with Bots) are usually crowded on the Depot server.

Hope this can help!

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein