We need more admins!

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

We need more admins!

Postby Lazyeye » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:50 am

The server seems to be seriously lacking enough admins to run. MS B does a great job but it seems she is the only admin around and it's just not enough. We often get stuck on maps and can't change. I watch cowboys like Krause and others, start their intentional TK bullshit and they have no consequence because they know there are no admins on. Man at Arms can you please consider more admins. The server is dying slowly and this is not helping. Thanks a bunch!

Re: We need more admins!

Postby krazykaze » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:38 pm

Lazyeye wrote:The server seems to be seriously lacking enough admins to run. MS B does a great job but it seems she is the only admin around and it's just not enough. We often get stuck on maps and can't change. I watch cowboys like Krause and others, start their intentional TK bullshit and they have no consequence because they know there are no admins on. Man at Arms can you please consider more admins. The server is dying slowly and this is not helping. Thanks a bunch!

Very true. The players has been cut in half in the last several months. Typically the stats would show over 350 players and it's down in the 160-180 range.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:01 pm

I agree. I am mostly on on the weekends anymore. I have a few ideas as for admins.

RTCW Admin

Postby cateye » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:35 pm

Is there a specific time of day you think that needs more admin coverage? While I'm not physically logged onto the server and playing very much at all lately, I do keep an eye on who is on, whether it was left on a rotation, etc. and have come on briefly to deal with a situation a few times, etc.

I'm betting it's the usual problem: Lots of European players on during the day, when most of us U.S.-based admins are working or otherwise occupied.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:03 pm

cateye wrote:Is there a specific time of day you think that needs more admin coverage? While I'm not physically logged onto the server and playing very much at all lately, I do keep an eye on who is on, whether it was left on a rotation, etc. and have come on briefly to deal with a situation a few times, etc.

I'm betting it's the usual problem: Lots of European players on during the day, when most of us U.S.-based admins are working or otherwise occupied.
Catshit!!! Where ya been? It is the Euro during the day. Donny needs to get rid of Krause. He has almost as many tks as kills. Nice to see you are still around.

Postby Lazyeye » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Catshit? lmao So is Mr Donny Listening? :suicide:

RTCW Admin

Postby cateye » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:26 am

Nice to see you are still around.

Of course I'm still around you old Rat Bag. I still play and do a rotation every once in a loooong while, although I must admit that's pretty rare these days. Still have fun when I do, tho! I swear I'll try to get on more often, just to harass you.

Lazyeye: Donny is always aware when we do and don't need admins, but choosing people is hard. People tend to be all gung-ho about it at first then they disappear, or do something really stupid.

Postby Lazyeye » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:18 pm

For what it's worth I'll throw my hat into the ring if need be. The server has given to me for all these years, so I'd be glad to give back if it helps. However it works out, whoever you guys may have in mind, I just think the server needs more "active" admins. I'm by no means bitching, I just don't want to see the server die as it seems to have fallen off in recent times. To many situations where things call for admin interaction and there are never any on and people get frustrated and leave. Just my 2 cents. Thanks for listening! :violin:

Postby krazykaze » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:19 pm

I know MAA doesn't know me but I am around most afternoons between 2:30 and 4:30 (eastern time). Not sure how much I could help but I am willing if needed. I was a RtCW admin for TWL for a few years and have been playing since demo so I know my way around.

Postby Lazyeye » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:20 pm

30+ Players on server today, Not 1 admin. :( :ar15:

Postby ranje » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:16 am

Yes, more admins please, especially Sat and Sunday!

or at least enable map voting? :)

Postby krazykaze » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:39 am

I would consider making a server donation if MAA will give me admin status or add additional admins that are on every day. I don't know how active he is on here anymore. The last time he logged in was September 24 according to his forum profile. So I don't even know if he has seen these posts.

RTCW Admin

Postby MAN-AT-ARMS » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:25 pm

I do check forums but more often while not logged in.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:10 am

I am working on new admins....Please stand by....

Postby Napoleon » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:11 pm

MAN-AT-ARMS wrote:I do check forums but more often while not logged in.

M2. Hehe

Cheers!

Next

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein