3vs3 Shrub League

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Recruit

Re: 3vs3 Shrub League

Postby Tragic » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:53 pm

dash wrote:
Tragic wrote:As I said when I first commented here, you can put me with guys who you feel are weaker.
Tragic wrote:That being said, if you wish to put me with guys with less "skills" I have no problem
Tragic wrote:You put me on a team that had a guy who could barely speak any English & miss 5 consecutive plants in a row, 2 times in which he could have planted but decided to go another route. You honestly think I'd want to continue in this and carry a team that has no comp exp, doesn't speak english, and has little to no knowledge on how teamwork/Obj works? No thanks, I will pass.

What happened mate? Your sick skillz couldn't carry the weight?? :lol:

Tragic wrote:At least I'm relevant to the subject, where do you stand in this Dash? Did you play in this tournament? Did you get countless PMS about this and how shitty his attitude was towards others? Do you even know what happened? No, you don't.

Yes, I do, and yes I am joining these fellas in some draft cup games, just trying to help you tommy boy don't get so hostile!

You can quote what you wish, but you weren't there and you don't know how it was run. I regret telling him to put me with weaker players, however it's now over and nothing I can do.

Also, please stop using my name. You're not helping me one bit & I rather people who actually know me use it, thanks.

/End thread/topic.

New tourney, everyone can enjoy.

Recruit

Postby corpse » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:01 am

Angry tragic is angry?

Recruit

Postby Whitewolf » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:05 pm

Actually quite a mature response.

What time of day will these matches likely be played ?

Recruit

Postby dreadnaut » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:38 am

Anyone looking for help? Pabst

Previous

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein