Switch to full style
Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!
Post a reply

Stacked team

Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:00 pm

Lately, it has been a series of games with a stacked team. The usual good players always on one teams and it's a massacre. Really fun.

A little discipline would be nice from the admin.

I'm preaching in the desert.

I will quote one of the dumbass: "cry more". And I do.

Re: Stacked team

Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:12 pm

Who doesn't love a good stack now and then?

Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:04 pm

vanillakilla wrote:Who doesn't love a good stack now and then?

I wasn't talking about the stack of tissues you hide in the front section of your underwear... :tommy:

Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:13 pm

Join the stacked team, your teamkilling will even things up.

Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:19 pm

*OF*James Bundy wrote:Join the stacked team, your teamkilling will even things up.

Take it to the forum... :tard:

Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:53 am

That is why I always in solidarity to help the proper functioning of the game I join the stacked team, to help the good game and level the teams, and thus I leave a place in the weak team for a pro player to join there and keep everything level. Responsibility above all :superman: .

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:04 am

n* ASSASSIN wrote:That is why I always in solidarity to help the proper functioning of the game I join the stacked team, to help the good game and level the teams, and thus I leave a place in the weak team for a pro player to join there and keep everything level. Responsibility above all :superman: .

Please calculate and report the current power levels.

Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:18 pm

20220418_151308-min.jpg
How's this for a stack? Went on for several games... 2 nubs (assassin, excal) on axis. Nearly all nubs on allies.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post a reply