to many people!!!!

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

KBATN_OwNaGe

to many people!!!!

Postby KBATN_OwNaGe » Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:33 pm

OK you guys have two servers that has 64 player max thats way to many, it is fun at times but most of the times is stinks cuz of all the worthless airstrikes and panzers shooting in the bunkers, most of the time you can't even get past the trenches cuz of all the airstrikes and panzers, so i was wondering if you guys can change 1 of them to 32players max and keep the other the same, you guys have great servers in RTCW and BF1942 i get great pings.

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:43 pm

No. You have 5 seconds to get out of the forward bunker before your invulnerability goes away, and thats plenty of time. If you stick around, its your own fault. There are ways to avoid the airstrikes, just talk to some of the regulars.

Postby s.s. one person » Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:56 pm

well thats right im there all the time and i dont even go through the bunkker i go behind it most of the time no air strikes and NO panzers :blow: works for me

Postby s.s. one person » Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:57 pm

the trenches go through the front door and run around

Postby SilverSurfer » Thu Dec 05, 2002 12:50 pm

what was he saying the server rocks when he is full sometimes there's a little bit of lag when there are many players but i gues that's normal
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

Tha187um

Postby Tha187um » Thu Dec 05, 2002 1:38 pm

Server kicks ass, I hate it when I get gibbed 5 times in a row when I run out of the bunker, but hey, doesn't stop me from kicking ass :) and taking the docs.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein