Idiot Voters

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Idiot Voters

Postby Weasel Meat » Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:50 am

First I would like to say this is a great server, one on the few servers I can play at and my ping stays at or below 50.

It seems that there some people who dont know this is a dedicated beach stopwatch server, and they seem to keep calling stupid votes like changing the map, wanting to change the game type to wolfmp or wolfsw, or wanting to swap teams, which is really stupid becuase it is a stopwatch server. Is it possible to disable all votes except for kick player? I think the only vote we need is a vote to get rid of the idiots who join the server.:blow: :flame:

Postby SilverSurfer » Mon Oct 21, 2002 12:29 pm

no dont do that or else we cant laugh with those noobs :lol: :rotflmao:
i say flame the stupid voters :flame:

k just kidding its sometimes stupid would be nice if you could change it
:blow:

grtz the king of the clips :D
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

Sir Fartsalot

Postby Sir Fartsalot » Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:41 pm

I think about the only time I see votes effectively used is to kick players. I mean, the name of the server is Beach. Duh. If people want to play somthing else let them get off the server. If they want to swap teams, let them limbo out and change themselves. The server automatically balances the teams at the end of the match. And don't change the time limit. Woth anything over 30 players, it becomes impossible for the Allies to win in anything under about 10-15 minutes, let alone 20. I agree: disable votes except for kicking of those dumbass spawnkillers and n00bs that make gameplay no fun.

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Thu Oct 24, 2002 3:58 pm

Hey all

Yeah there are real suckers from players sometime who vote nextmap and shit like that..if its posible turn off voting exept kick,,,,

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Thu Oct 24, 2002 4:46 pm

Hmm...I thought I already did, i'll take another look at it....:confused:

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Thu Oct 24, 2002 5:37 pm

I fixed it, no more map votes. The only thing that should work is kick votes. Let me know if you see otherwise.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein