Beach Server Settings

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Location: Give me 10 thousand millions of pesetas, and I will go where you want

Postby FigoJudas » Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:42 am

About teamkill ban, can be to configure the time ban for panzer teamkills? for example be 5 minutes or perman ban for the fall backers into kill teammates...cos I know some panzerwhores that are banned 2 minutes 3 or 4 time in a round, they reconnect, and do it again.

If the tk wasn´t intencionally, the forgive will quit the ban.

Postby SavageParrot » Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:57 am

[i]
If the tk wasn´t intencionally, the forgive will quit the ban. [/B]

I like this idea except for the fact that lazy people like myself just type !forgive all. This being the case the teamkilling f***wits who got banned will come straight back. Couldn't you just make a list of players like Figo and put them on a protected list so they don't get banned unnecessarily when noobs dive like lemmings into the path of their panzers.
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Postby ***arjay*** » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:20 am

Originally posted by SavageParrot
Couldn't you just make a list of players like Figo and put them on a protected list so they don't get banned unnecessarily when noobs dive like lemmings into the path of their panzers.

rofl there would be some mad abuse of power then! i like the idea:lol:
aka )6SG(***arjay*** aka =BRB=ArjayDoll aka -TT-ArjayDoll aka Scarface

-TT-Forums - X-Labs MapDB - YAWn! ME

Postby Savant » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:23 am

Good points Figo, Savage only 1 problem:

The bch server has been rocking lately, and a 64 player server, with a relatively small map such as bch and ff on its inevitable a round will find a team mate low on health this=accident.
now with panz and nades in this same setting all those juicy kill spots have dried up, now heres where it gets tricky,you actually have to LOOK where you shoot. by that i mean there could be a crazy team mate or 2 harassing foward bunker or stafing trenches, what ever.

and with 30 team mates and lots of doors you know whats going to happen, you will swallow your shot and kill 2 mates as well.

keep in mind if you go for the nuke there is risk involved

having ff off for so long caused laziness and huge kill expectations without much finess/skill/consequence.

its a brave NEW game
Sal_Monella

Postby FigoJudas » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:27 am

When I use the panzer, I kill so much and teamkill 1 or 2 times. I still haven´t get banned for teamkills. But 2 days ago, I saw 1 regular panzer get banned 4 times in the same round as allied (no axis), and all the time with his tube.

I normally dont use !forgive all; the stupid tks I dont forgive it.

Postby SavageParrot » Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:48 am

Originally posted by Rx Scaggy moe
The bch server has been rocking lately

Yes, yes it has!
TT clan forums

Kuga

Postby Kuga » Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:08 pm

Originally posted by {NNC}FigoJudas
I normally dont use !forgive all; the stupid tks I dont forgive it.

That happened to me a few times last night. I can understand some panzer mistakes, but you dont fire it when a group of 5 ppl are in front of you and aim down... Not to mention spam flames in your OWN spawn room. I'm slowly stopping !forgive all as well :( :wall: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: Ok, I feel better now.

beowulf

Postby beowulf » Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:23 pm

People need to quit giving stress about the only server that OWNS all others. If you dont like it, beat it. MMMmmmGood dont want to hear negitive BS, he's helping us out.

3 things to remember....
Brush before bed
All other bands bow before TOOL
Friendly Fire is a Godsend

Postby FigoJudas » Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:17 am

Originally posted by beowulf
People need to quit giving stress about the only server that OWNS all others. If you dont like it, beat it.

If u r talking about my whin about panzers, well, for me no problem, but at least if those guys were honorable and didn´t switch to axis continously or disconnected when they are allies cos don´t want a reprisal or payback; or more simple, say sorry when they tk us...I wouldn´t whin here.

I´m tired to read that I´m a panzerwhore, when only I´m using it to take revenge on that lamer, but they don´t say nothing about his panzerwhore teammate in last game.

But that isn´t my problem, the problem is that some players use continuosly the panzer without responsability, and tk too much teammates, and the only 2 minutes ban don´t redeems his behaviour (or his not-skill). They reconnect and fire again. For me isn´t the same be banned by accidentally tks with mp40 (and no be forgiven by the newbies) that a mad panzerwhore.

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:29 pm

The admins take an active role in watching for people who tk on purpose, or even uncaringly (as in the case of Gib-Master planting dyno on the upper deck above the trenches).

Can't get everyone all the time, but I think the place is running very smoothly considering. If you run into a problem with a player tk'ing on purpose, or bleeding you down some points on purpose, either let the admins know in /m during the game, or send us a priv msg in here.

Does anyone know how many tk's = autoban? I've never figured this one out. After an airstrike of mine which went terribly wrong I killed 5 team-mates and then two more right after that with nades/sten (I cowered in a corner much of the rest of that round :lol: ). I figure it must be around 10 tk's in one round.

Keek.

Postby FigoJudas » Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:41 pm

I think it's about 8 tks, but teamgibber also counts, and so much ppl don´t forgive it cos they don´t know it.

Imagine then, how many teammates he has had to tk to be banned 3 times in a round...:mad:

Originally posted by Keekanoo
(I cowered in a corner much of the rest of that round :lol: )

Rofl, I must bind a key woth "Don´t forget forgive me" as Bubba.:P

Postby SavageParrot » Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:22 pm

Teamkilling I can deal with, what gets me is talentless smacktards who deliberately shoot you untill you are almost dead but don't actually kill you. This happend tonight with some talentless prick called 'J' who was running around with a flamer making damn sure no-one on his team had the health to fight the enemy. I don't know if he plays often and was just pissing around, or if he was just a dick but this sort of thing really pisses me off!
TT clan forums

beowulf

Postby beowulf » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:33 am

Originally posted by {NNC}FigoJudas
If u r talking about my whin about panzers, well, for me no problem, but at least if those guys were honorable and didn´t switch to axis continously or disconnected when they are allies cos don´t want a reprisal or payback; or more simple, say sorry when they tk us...I wouldn´t whin here.

Sorry Figo! Got it all wrong! Sorry it took sooo long but I haven't checked back to this post till now!

I wasn't talking about you in the slightest, man! (hombre?)

:lol:

Myself as was as the regulars know that you are no panzerwhore! You use that terrible weapon wisely! No disrespect man! Shit, I can't even remember what the hell I was talking about......oh yeah, people pissed at things about the server.

I enjoy playing with you and look forward till we meet in the morning again (US midwest)

beo

Postby ticks-&-leeches » Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:26 pm

figo is more of a panzer-pimp then whore and if i had his 150+ euro ping a faust would be in my hands 95% of the time.seems like only yesterday me and figo were having head to head panzer wars with innocent beach wolfplayer caught in the crossfire been like 2 years playing that crazy spaniard.

Drax

Postby Drax » Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:16 pm

I WANT SPY'S!!

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein