Beach Server Settings

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

$$$

Postby $$$ » Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:06 pm

MAA did you change the server settings so people cant join unless its in warm-up or something? This sucks cuz if you dont get there in the middle of the match, you have to wait for the match that is going on to end before you can join..I dont know if others like this or something but I think its a huge hassle and it should be changed back to the way it was

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:18 pm

Originally posted by Stl Lunatic
http://stats.ecgnetwork.com/main.php?key=2
What exactly caused the extinction of the stats for RTCW? Iv heard rumors that it was causing the server to lag. And that it caused spamming due to people doing !stats I notice there is other games here that have stats?

They stopped working and Shrub refused to fix them, to put it simple.

Postby DocTrebor » Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:49 pm

Originally posted by MMmmGood
They stopped working and Shrub refused to fix them, to put it simple.

And that answers that one.

Greg

Postby Greg » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:25 am

I think that the 2 snipers per side is kinda pushing the limit 4 is cool but 2.............?

Postby SavageParrot » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:20 am

Play in the day time where there are only 8 players per team and see if you think it's cool to have 4 snipers on your team. If people dropped their mausers whe they died anyway you could have more...
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Twiztid Rich

Postby Twiztid Rich » Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:20 am

Who put the limit to 2 snipers? No one has been able to answer that simple question. That just plain SUX!

Ziggy

Postby Ziggy » Mon May 23, 2005 8:54 pm

I dont mind having 2 snipers per team.
Dont think its that bad.

Postby pressure » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:03 pm

Well I have to admin that is does pretty much suck. I don't usually argue but well when you have a 64 slot server with all these players that join, you wouldn't want to put a limit on in frankly because since it is a 64 slot server, 1/4 of it will want to be sniper to help the team in beginning. Panzerfausts and so on I can understand because they just get annoying, snipers is something I must disagree on.

Postby SavageParrot » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:08 pm

Snipers Are good for the 2 minutes before the wall is blown. After that they are fairly useless so the fewer the better. Just means fewer idiots sitting on the beach fighting over who gets to kill the few axis who do show their faces while their team gets whupped in the basement.

If you wan a mauser choose 1 towards the end of the round. If you just want the easy kills at the beginning of the round, tough shit join the queue and take your chances like everyone else...
TT clan forums

fast ed

Postby fast ed » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:02 am

The server is getting better and better keep up the good work. Thanks for your time. I still can't believe that this game is still going strong. I love it.

Postby Al_Gore » Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:02 pm

I want to play some freeze tag
-------
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 45 seconds.

Location: Owning a 9 second import is like coming out of the closet. At first you surprise everyone, but in th

Postby gowhitesox99 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:57 pm

I never got a chance to try that, a friend told me about it but I kept missing it..... schedule a freeze tag hour sometime MAA.
Weasel!!

Image;Image

Al Sharpton

Postby Al Sharpton » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:19 pm

I dunno... i think the limit on snipers is because the +(SAS)+ has been getting too big and too strong. It'd be nice to have 3 snipers per side, but fear is a mutha...

Postby Sabres » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:02 pm

I love the new warmup damage. :D

Postby SavageParrot » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:45 am

Originally posted by Al Sharpton
I dunno... i think the limit on snipers is because the +(SAS)+ has been getting too big and too strong. It'd be nice to have 3 snipers per side, but fear is a mutha...

Lol fear of sas baaahahahahahaha that's funny. The snipers were capped because snipers are a waste of space when you are trying to go for the docs...
TT clan forums

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein