Banned on ECGN #1 for accidental tks

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BF1942 server, post here.
Master Commando

Banned on ECGN #1 for accidental tks

Postby Master Commando » Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:59 am

I was playing with the name Master Commando

We were on coral sea and I was in a plane going to the enemy carrier. I discovered that the enemy carrier had been sunk so I started to return to the main carrier.

As I was close to the friendly carrier I saw an enemy parashute onto the front deck of the carrier so I started shooting at him with my plane, in the process killed a friendly and then accidentaly collided with a friendly plane that was taking off. Shortly after I was banned from the server.

It was truely an accident and im very sorry,
Is there anyway I could get unbanned, because this is my favorite server and I was really upset when I got banned....

Postby tek » Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:04 am

Wrong Forum - Moving post.

Appropriate admin will post regarding this ban.

tek
ecgn staff

Master Commando

Postby Master Commando » Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:18 am

Server: ECGNnetwork #1
DATE: saturday june 10th around 2?
In-game name: Master Commando

And I can't find my CD box right now, do you need it to unban?

Master Commando

Postby Master Commando » Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:27 am

Heres my HASH

de253de3b2d7c2ebbf4c4bb0337daf28

Postby Chacal » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:09 am

no need
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Postby tek » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:11 am

no need........?

Postby Chacal » Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:15 am

I was answering his question.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"

Postby Harry Canyon » Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:56 am

And I'l answer the ban!!!

Well MC...nice try at a 'story'. I was the one flying the plane on takeoff when you strafed your own carrier and then rammed my plane, killing me and my rear gunner. You might have killed more because of what you did, but I didn't care to go look.

And as for the enemy parachuting to the front of the boat? That's a negative!!! I was just taking off with a full view of the front of the boat. All I saw was you diving in to strafe and bomb your own people and carrier, mostly my plane taking off.

Now, as far as you comming back to your/our carrier because the enemy's carrier was sunk??? Aw, no!!! We ended loosing that round, no carrier was sunk.

Unless you can make up a better story, say 'hello' to your friends on the EA servers.

Master Commando

Postby Master Commando » Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:43 pm

Well, i'm going to try and tell the story as best I can

I was flying over the the enemy carriers area and couldent find it, according to your post I guess the carrier had moved, although I thought carriers can't be moved on that map

So anyway I started heading over the the main carrier and my little brother came over to my face, showing off some computer mod he did to make his MX500 mouse lighter... So I was talking to him as I was playing (distracting me) I saw someone parashuting onto the carrier and "thought" it was an enemy, although it may not have been (I was distracted) so I started trying to shoot at him and then crashed into your plane on accident. It all seemed to happen in a matter of seconds and I wasn't paying much attention to the whole thing because of my stupid little brother.

Anyways, It was really an accident and I wasnt doing it intentionally or anything. I blame most of it on my little brother for distracting me. PLEASE don't keep me banned, This is my favorite server and the summer has just started for me. I can't be playing on all those stupid Nvidia servers, they lag like madness......

I promise I will try to be much more careful in the future, give me another chance

Master Commando

Postby Master Commando » Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:05 pm

I swear it wasn't intentional it was an accident

Postby Harry Canyon » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:39 am

OK.....

I'll get one of the other admins to unban you...sometimes we all need a second chance. Don't mess up again!!!

Read the rules http://forums.powervs.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7702

Read the forums. You'll see we got a pretty tight group of players here. Feel free to join in.

:D

Postby Camel toe joe » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:21 am

Originally posted by Harry Canyon
OK.....

I'll get one of the other admins to unban you...sometimes we all need a second chance. Don't mess up again!!!

Read the rules http://forums.powervs.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7702

Read the forums. You'll see we got a pretty tight group of players here. Feel free to join in.

:D

You have been unbanned consider your self lucky with in less then a 2 week period you have been kicked about 9 times... MAKE SURE YOU READ OUR RULES. Next time you will enjoy a long vacation on the EA servers, also try to get on Teamspeak it might help. we are always watching so behave and have a good time

Postby Chacal » Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:09 pm

Oh, another lb ban...

Master Commando, go to this page and enter your player name. It will list your kick and ban history. As Camel said, 9 times in 2 weeks is quite a rap sheet. Be sure you understand the rules that got you kicked so you don't make the same mistakes again.
Chacal

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:43 pm

One time my little brother came into the room and he jumped in the game. He took the last flag killed all of the enemy and won the game. I want to know why I never hear this story about little brothers?:roll:
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Postby Chacal » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:12 pm

:lol:

On a more somber note, Master Commando was auto-kicked tonight at 19:23 for a -8 score. He should really lock his door, that kid brother is getting annoying.
Chacal

Next

Return to Battlefield 1942