Been Banned

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
Theofolus

Been Banned

Postby Theofolus » Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:19 pm

I know this isn't in banned forum but for some reason it's saying that that forum is closed and won't let me post a new topic to it...

Anyway I was banned earlier for teamkilling and ya I did it blatantly and on purpose, i'm not going to try and cover it up and say my friend was playing my account or anything. I will ask for forgiveness though because reflecting on it, it was stupid of me to do. I was very frustrated at the american team being heli camped and instead of keeping myself in check I switched teams and downed the Mi. I knew I was going to get in trouble probably but I was so furious at the time I wasn't thinking straight.

I have played on this server almost every day for well over a month so my only defense is that I can say this is NOT the kind of player I am, those of you that frequent the server can probably attest to this. I may voice my opinions a lot but outside of this incident I keep to the rules.

With all that said, I hope that the community can forgive my outburst and that the ban on me can be lifted.

HRR_Fury

Postby HRR_Fury » Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:37 pm

The spawn that was being "camped" at the time was on Game Warden and was the last US spawn left. It was the farthest spawn north next to the NVA main.

I was the one who banned you because it was so blatant with the team switch and then shooting down the MI8 after bailing from the spawn chopper I assume.

I will discuss it with the other admins and let you know something.

Fury

** EDIT **

In the meantime, you need to get me your CD Hash so we can lift the ban if that decision is made. Just post it in this topic

Postby Buliwyf » Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:23 pm

If I was the one who had banned you I would have sent you packing to EA servers. One way trip.
XBOX 360 Gamertag

Theofolus

Postby Theofolus » Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:10 am

Well I did apologize and I know it was dumb, I was having a really bad day... I've played on the server a ton and i'm always firmly against purposeful TKing of any sort. I'm asking for a second chance, if I ever repeat my mistake I would see it fit for a permanent ban. People have bad days, people make mistakes, i'm asking for a second chance is all.

*Edit* If you need do end up showing leniancy and needing my CD hash still let me know what that is and how to obtain it.

HRR_Fury

Postby HRR_Fury » Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:27 am

In the banned forums, get the whats my hash program and get the hash from that and post it here.

We will give you another chance, the ban will be lifted on June 25th.

Please check out the rules in the meantime so you are familiar with them. If you have any other questions just post here or catch me on the ECG teamspeak server and we can talk sometime.

Fury

Theofolus

Postby Theofolus » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:43 am

Ok thank you very much. I will get the hash to you as soon as I can but currently i'm only on my laptop which doesn't have Vietnam on it. My main comp's monitor arrived defective and I need to send it back, and the old one is already in the trash heh. If I get my comp hooked up at a friends i'll try to get it, otherwise it'll be 2-3 weeks before I am able to get the Hash to you.

Thanks again

Theofolus

Postby Theofolus » Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:38 pm

I sent you my hash in a PM Fury.

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:05 pm

Theo send it to me in a pm as Fury is gone at this moment.
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Theofolus

Postby Theofolus » Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:55 pm

Done.

Theofolus

Postby Theofolus » Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:07 pm

Went to try and login today and it's still saying i'm banned =(

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:15 pm

Try it now. Watch the Tks in the future and have fun.
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Theofolus

Postby Theofolus » Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:42 pm

Heh thanks, i'm able to get on now

Return to Battlefield Vietnam