banned from ecgn network

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
{ECF} Dorne

banned from ecgn network

Postby {ECF} Dorne » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:34 pm

I was rescently banned from ECGN server because I TKed Mr Slayer and I just wanted to apologize for that. im very sorry Mr Slayer, I dont usually TK. and It wont happen again, unless it cant be helped and someone runs through my crossfire = )

Dorne

{ECF} Dorne

Postby {ECF} Dorne » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:49 pm

im sorry but i do not recall being kicked for tking preveous to that one, but im sorry

Postby Mr. Slayer » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:51 pm

You sound like you are an honest guy. I have never had any problems with your clan in regards to TKing. I do know that what you did was intentional. The bot had kicked you once for TKing and when you popped me in my head I just thought that was enough. I think you need to think about what you have done though. I have your CD hash in my logs and I will consult the other admins on your unbanning. The only reason I think you should get a second chance is because I have never had problems with you before or you clan. If you are unbanned and I catch you doing anything against the rules you will not get a second chance.

Thanks,
Mr. Slayer

Dorne's Hash: 5c88aa2d4ab537a8b37fa2d5b4da72cf
Mr. Slayer

{ECF} Dorne

Postby {ECF} Dorne » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:56 pm

and to be honest, the reason i intentionally shot you because there was alot of people being kicked intentionally to allow others to be let in and then when i asked why that was being done, you killed me on command so i decided to shoot you, cause i didnt think that was right you were kicking people to allow others to come in

Postby Mr. Slayer » Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:00 pm

No that was NOT the reason I was kicking people and you KNOW it. I was kicking chopper campers and TKers. Oh yeah, when you shot me you said "that's what you get asshole" or something like that. Forgive me for being too light.

Oh and yes you were kicked by the bot previously. Don't make m epull the logs please. :)

I will have to think about this for a bit. As far as I am concerned you can stay banned.

Thanks
Mr. Slayer
Mr. Slayer

{ECF} Dorne

Postby {ECF} Dorne » Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:02 pm

so then why when i asked why there was all those people being kicked, you just killed me on command? im not trying to be rude, im trying to find out, why you killed me on command?

{ECF} Dorne

Postby {ECF} Dorne » Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:03 pm

and the reason i though you were doing it to allow others to come in because as soon as they were kicked, people with ECGN in thier name would arrive, sorry, didnt mean to assume

Postby Mr. Slayer » Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:42 pm

Ok. After speaking with the other admins on this subject, I am going to give you a second chance. Please note this this was MY choice. I don't think you guys are bad players and I have spoken with SILMARLLION on the subject as well. Post back in this thread on Aug 16th and you will be unbanned. But no 2nd chances this time. And make sure you read the rules. :)

Mr. Slayer
Mr. Slayer

{ECF} Dorne

Postby {ECF} Dorne » Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:04 pm

so here i am asking for forgiveness again like you told me to do, so please unban me. thank you

Postby Mr. Slayer » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:27 am

Tomorrow on the 16th I will unban you. :)
Mr. Slayer

Return to Battlefield Vietnam