Player problems

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
Psychocake

Player problems

Postby Psychocake » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:51 pm

Ok, today on operation Flaming Dart at about 4pm est I was driving the spawn boat.I was waiting for 2 other players who had just spawned and were running on the dock to get on my boat. Next thing I know I'm dead cuz Iron_Monkey decided he wanted to go right then. I feel he should get banned, i mean it hapened to me when I didn't even tk someone. wait wait I know he wont get banned cuz he is more of a regular than I am.

I'm sorry if I ruffle some feathers, but it needs to be said. And to top it all off getting told to shut up when I am talking to an admin with a valid problem really pissed me off. Yes I know you all are volunteers, but like what was said in another players ban message....if it is getting to the point where you are mad at people all the time you need to step down. You all are the arbitrators of the server. Listening to peoples problems is what your job is.

Postby Sgt. Quentin » Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:29 pm

Read the purpose of this thread it is to state your case to get your ban removed.

Thus BEEN BANNED.

We do not ban on hearsay. He will be watched and again so will you in case it was instigated.

End discussion
Greatness is not where we stand, but in what direction We are moving. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

Psychocake

Postby Psychocake » Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:30 pm

ok, I didnt know exactly where to complain about another player. I learned my lesson when i was banned. I dont tk which is why I didnt tk him back in retalliation. As I stated before I was killed because I didn't move the boat when Iron_Monkey he wanted me to. I was doing what the rules stated and was helping further my team's ability to fight.

You guys can watch me all you want, the only tks you will see me do are in the middle of a firefight and a teammate runs in my line of fire, also known as accidental. Anyways Ive said my peace and thank you for responding Im off to kill people in game again =p.

Postby Mr. Slayer » Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:53 pm

I acknowledged you while in game that you had had a problem with Iron_Monkey and I am keeping an eye on him. You must understand that I cannot kick/ban somebody on a player request in the in-game chat or on this forum for that matter. Please just keep cool and play the game. Do not hesitate to let me know if there is a problem when you are in-game, so I can help you. When you tell me 1 to 2 maps later there is absoulutly nothing I can do about it. Also I never once told you to shut up. You were both arguing on the next map about the TK thing on Game Warden. All I said was "Both of you STOP now." Not "shut up." :)

Thanks for your calm and reasonable post. Like I said I will keep an eye on him.

Mr. Slayer
Mr. Slayer

Psychocake

Postby Psychocake » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:59 pm

Sorry slayer I didn't cool down before I posted here. He just made me so mad, you know how it is people say things they wouldnt normally say when they are angry

Return to Battlefield Vietnam