Banned Why?

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.

Banned Why?

Postby Newmie » Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:45 pm

I was on your 42 man BFV server. Playing on the new map.
I was first in first place. Spawned into a claymore that Kristov put down and died. Then is see Kristov's saying dont spawn their. So I argue why would you claymore our teams spawn points. I then see another person spawn into Kirstov claymore so I ask an admin to kick him for Tking. The next thing I know I'm banned. Why would I be banned because someone else put claymores down in our bases spwan points. Please note that I did not run into the claymore (that I could understand)

I'm with a top CAL team and I dont Foff in your server or talk smak. I just play fair and do my thing.

This happened around 5:00est on sunday. My player name is -=-.T.-=-Newmie

Thank you for looking into it. I dont understand why I was banned for asking a TKer to be banned? Do you want a server full of Tk'ers?

He said not to spwan there after I spawned there, does me no good at that point. I was told by a admin to post my ban in the BFV forum. This is the BFV forum is it not? I did nothig wrong, just spawned, got tked, then banned, thats crap. Why would you claymore your bases spawn points? I use claymore to defend my base but not the spawn points. What if it was the last flag, he would have claymored the whole team. Stupid IMHO, "a tactical genious" I think not. Regardless the ban has been removed. He knows I dont like him, he dont like me. All is good

JUST BECAUSE Kristov WAS ON YOUR TEAMSPEAK DOSENT PUT HIM IN THE RIGHT !!!!

trolls need not reply

dead issue

Heart Collector

Postby Heart Collector » Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:48 pm

-=-.T.-=-Newmie
Kicked
Being a complete and utter RETARD!
8/20/2004 3:47:09 AM OPERATION GAME WARDEN

Postby SkiloDog2000 » Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:13 pm

first here is not the place to post your appeal because you can be picked on/criticided by any regs who chose to take advantage of your mistake, seccond i am not an admin and if you make a post in the why were you banned forums im sure that the admin who banned you would love to talk to you about why you were kicked/banned/whatever
im sure that this was a misunderstanding as kristov is a very talented and well respected player who may even show up here to give you the glorious response that you may not want to hear as he can be very blunt. chances are if somone is claymoreing a flag it is protected and there is no need to be there anyway. if he told you not to spawn there, you probably could have been somewhere else where the team could have used you. (remember the mans a tactical genious) some of the above is factual, some is sarcasm, some is just ramdomly thrown in there to make a really large post, kristov is actually a good player, the rest is for you to determine. have a nice day :)

Postby Chacal » Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:44 pm

Skilo, here's a supply of punctuation signs. Feel free to use them:

.,;.,;.,;.,;.,;.,;.,;.,;
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Postby Agent Cooper » Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:47 pm

Originally posted by Chacal
Skilo, here's a supply of punctuation signs. Feel free to use them:

.,;.,;.,;.,;.,;.,;.,;.,;
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Tilt

Postby Tilt » Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:08 pm

LOL @ Skilo

TILT

Postby Newmie » Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:31 pm

He said not to spwan there after I spawned there, does me no good at that point. I was told by a admin to post my ban in the BFV forum. This is the BFV forum is it not? I did nothig wrong, just spawned, got tked, then banned, thats crap. Why would you claymore your bases spawn points? I use claymore to defend my base but not the spawn points. What if it was the last flag, he would have claymored the whole team. Stupid IMHO, "a tactical genious" I think not. Regardless the ban has been removed. He knows I dont like him, he dont like me. All is good :)

JUST BECAUSE Kristov WAS ON YOUR TEAMSPEAK DOSENT PUT HIM IN THE RIGHT !!!!

trolls need not reply

dead issue

:violin:

Postby Newmie » Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:38 am

I just read over your server rules, I'd like to know which one I was banned for? Or are ppl who use your teamspeak allowed to make up there own rules?

AGAIN JUST BECAUSE A PERSON IS ON YOUR TEAMSPEAK DOESNT PUT THEM IN THE RIGHT. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS

Postby Evan » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:52 am

Originally posted by Newmie
I just read over your server rules, I'd like to know which one I was banned for? Or are ppl who use your teamspeak allowed to make up there own rules?

AGAIN JUST BECAUSE A PERSON IS ON YOUR TEAMSPEAK DOESNT PUT THEM IN THE RIGHT. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS

What does having them on TS have anything to do with 'putting them in the right' ?
Image.

Postby Newmie » Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:11 pm

Kristov was on your teamspeak and asked that I be kicked for spawning into his claymore. The admin who kicked me was not in the game. The Admin Just took Kristov's word that I broke a server rule which had not. The Admin banned me for it. If I didnt have teamspeak myself I might not have found out that he had ask I get kicked. Thats why I said just because a person is in teamspeak does not mean the person who is not is the one in the wrong.

Should be looked into. Again I'ed like to know what server rule i broke that get me banned, other then not being on teamspeak at the time to defend myself.

Postby Chacal » Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:12 pm

I will look into it.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

red_mist

Postby red_mist » Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:22 pm

Newmie, teamspeak does not give more rights to some players over other players. However it does give those players a way to find an admin quickly if needed in a game. Which was done. I don't doubt your prowess in game, nor do I doubt Kristovs. Kristov was kicked twice within 10 minutes for negative scores due to inattention of his own team. Ronbo and Newmie were pointed to as repeat offenders. There is not always time to find out who is right and who is wrong in the middle of the game.I made a quick choice of what to do. Your ban was lifted in quickly. You posted as you should. See you in game.

Postby Newmie » Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:26 pm

Thank you for looking into it. Ronbo and myself were victums of Kristovs poor ingame jugment of defending our base. They should not have been placed in spawn points

But yet we were the ones baned. I hope you understand why I was not happy with it. Note I only spawned there once too.

It's over now, I'll move on. See ya's in game Thanks Again

Return to Battlefield Vietnam