Got banned again

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
Psychocake

Got banned again

Postby Psychocake » Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:07 pm

I was playing on the server, dont remember the map. anyways, i was dying alot nothing new there. But the problem was was that there were these 2 guys shooting down the choppers everytime they came to reload or respawned. And being that the ECGN member that was on(you know who you are) was on NVA and didnt seem to be doing anything. I took it upon myself to help the team by killing these guys(only after they tked me twice in a row). I know tking is wrong on the server and is a bannable offense, but I'm not going to stand by and get slaughtered by my own team when there is an admin on that didnt want to do anyhting. this happened about 10pm eastern time

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:22 pm

Did you try to tell the admin what was going on? Are you sure they were an admin? Just because they had an ECGN nick doesnt mean they were an admin.

Postby Chacal » Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:40 pm

You don't show in the logs for tonight.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Psychocake

Postby Psychocake » Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:00 am

I know not everyone that has ecgn in their name isnt an admin. It was kinda funny, right as I asked if they were an admin I got banned, but it was lifted due to looking at the offenders name and my number LOL. The admin appologized to me profusely and I forgave him end of problem. thank you for replying though.

[ECGN] Mulligan

Postby [ECGN] Mulligan » Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:43 am

I was the admin at the time, and I'd just like to formally apologize for the accidentally banning, also for the delayed response. Anytime I need to take care of anything admin related, I have to alt+tab out of the game. I was in a rush to take care of the problem, and forgot to refresh the player list. When I got back into the game, it said "Hatchet kicked from server" and the player I wanted to ban, was still playing. I felt horrible about it, but luckily another admin not in trial period was able to remove it right away.

Psychocake

Postby Psychocake » Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:57 am

It was an honest mistake and I hold no grudges. I will if you get in trouble for it though. You were very polite and apologetic, no harm no foul =P. You're human and make mistakes it happens, we al do it at 1 point in time or another.

To those in charge he does a good job at admining. Please don't let this reflect negatively on him. Thank you.

Hatchet

Postby Chacal » Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:06 am

Too late. He was shot at 7:30 this morning.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"

[ECGN] Mulligan

Postby [ECGN] Mulligan » Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:57 pm

Sure, you shot me, but I respawned 30 seconds ago. So now it's going to be like the Punisher up in here. :ar15:

Psychocake

Postby Psychocake » Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:52 am

lol

Postby Chacal » Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:58 am

Is that what we call a continuous Mulligan?
Chacal

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:59 am

Originally posted by Chacal
Is that what we call a continuous Mulligan?

:rotflmao:
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Return to Battlefield Vietnam