banned for no reason!!!

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.

banned for no reason!!!

Postby choo » Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:30 pm

i just spawned when another teamate tked another teamate when he was in the mi8 and i was next to the tker when suddenly i got banned!!! plzzz unban me this the only decent server that i play on
hask key : 14d01739f94dbc778ed6e6e1ab4104a9
thx
ingame name : ¿Ch(0)0¿Ch(o)0¿ something like that cant remember it :-)

ToeJam

Postby ToeJam » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:46 am

Your were banned for a reason today, as this is the second incident in less than two months. The first time I banned you for a month was after you shot my cobra down when I was inbound for a landing on Khe Sahn.

Earlier today (11-13-04) I kicked you for attempted team killing.

About an hour or two later, Hairy Ballisagna informs me via TS that you were shooting his Mig-17 upon takeoff (again, attempted team killing/damaging vehicles). Now what makes this not difficult to believe is the fact that when I banned you the first time around, you blatantly shot me out of the sky when the US owned the entire map on Khe Sahn. I watched you do it.

I'm sorry, but anyone who attempts to or sucessfully does shoot down a friendly should not play on the server. This isn't the first time this has happened, and apparently your prior month ban was not enough for you to learn your lesson.

Mike

Postby choo » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:57 am

i wasnt on purpose trying to shoot the cobra down i always randomly shoot my gun and i was just about to say sry when i got banned. im sorry.
i know i have been a complete idiot sometimes but it was bad day for me.
so does this mean im banned forever?

ToeJam

Postby ToeJam » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:36 am

Choo,

Everyone has bad days and gets frustrated during gameplay. I know I have had plenty of those times where I just wanted to shoot everything and everyone in sight, especially the smackers. I exhibited self control and patience though, and eventually I was rewarded for my actions by ECGN senior admins and members. Not too long ago, I myself was just another regular face playing on the ECGN servers without any recognition.

Here's the deal:

I am a firm believer in the three strike rule for those who are sincere and take responsibility for their actions. I already banned you prior to this incident for a month, and it didn't seem to have a positive, lasting effect on you. This is your second ban, and your second strike, which was set to a permanent status. However, since you came to the forums and posted an apology (which I greatly appreciate), I will give you one final chance, though not without any reprecussion.

You are banned for one week from this day, 11-14-04. Come back next Sunday and post here, and I will see to it that your ban is lifted.

One final note: Choo this is literally your last chance. If you break ECGN rules upon returning to the server, I will see to it that you are banned forever, without any chance of getting it lifted.

If you are unfamiliar with the rules, please look them over here.

Regards,

Mike

Postby choo » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:46 am

thank you.
it wont happen again

ToeJam

Postby ToeJam » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:54 am

Anytime Choo. See you in a week,

Regards,

Mike

Postby choo » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:09 am

hi
its been 1 long week:( and certainly have learned my lesson.
i was hoping i could play tonight if i can be unbanned
thx

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:31 am

Ban removed. Play nice, there will be no other chances.

ToeJam

Postby ToeJam » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:51 am

Thanks AnimalCracka. See you on #2, Choo.

Mike

Postby choo » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:54 am

thx both of you:)
cya tonight mike

ToeJam

Postby ToeJam » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:55 am

You bet Choo. Seeya on the battlefront! :)

Mike

Postby choo » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:08 am

i might not be on beacuse of damn homework :(
but ill try and do it quickly:)

Postby choo » Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:54 pm

hi
i just tried to connect like 5 mins ago and it still says im banned :(

ToeJam

Postby ToeJam » Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:17 pm

Can a senior admin check Choo's status? He PM'd me and told me the server is still giving him a ban message when it should be lifted as of today. Thanks.

Mike

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:12 pm

Apparently he was listed in there twice, I removed the second one. Try again now and let us know if you can connect. Sorry for the inconvenience.:)

Next

Return to Battlefield Vietnam