Save the Aldirtan Foundation

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
quinndian

Save the Aldirtan Foundation

Postby quinndian » Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:38 pm

High there ,

I play(ed) regularly on the ECGNetwork BF:V server, may tag is "The Aldirtan" and was banned for having killed teammates unintentionally.

I almost always play as engineer , and get burnt when ppl run over my landmines/jump into nooby-trapped vehicles etc, and ocassionaly I panic and shoot a comrade in the face,but I DO NOT TK INTENTIONALLY !!

This ban was over 3 weeks ago now, and i would like to play on ECGN server again . I consider myself a good player, who in most cases plays for the team, and not myself.

If anybody can help, please reply here

quinndian

Postby quinndian » Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:33 pm

oh , just realised need cd key hash or sumthing , mine is:

d41d8

Postby Chacal » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:06 pm

Can't find you in the ban list. Was your player name exactly "The Aldirtan" without clan name, etc?
Also, if you used the hashfinder program to find your hash, be aware it IS case-sensitive.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

quinndian

Postby quinndian » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:44 am

just dbl checked hash , it was right : d41d8......

i play as The Aldirtan 95% of the time, but may have been

"chop" or "chug", and maybe "Harry Chronic Jr."

thanks for the quick response, and hopefullt i can get back on the ECGN server soon

Postby Chacal » Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:48 pm

Yes, there's a "chop" in there, banned on March 27th by auto-ban (too many minus-score kicks) and by an admin (team-killing). Your hash starts with e3ce9e84.

I'll tell the admin who banned you to review your case. Should have an answer promptly.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

quinndian

Postby quinndian » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:09 pm

thanks 8)

Postby Schrapnel » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:29 pm

I banned you for the TK's, I would strongly suggest refraining from booby traps and such for a while. I personally don't use them too much because there always seems to be a guy that thinks skull and cross bones means "jump here".

I will lift the ban, but we will be watching, please try and follow server rules, and don't make this decision a bad one.

I look forward to seeing you ingame, hopefully before you see me. :ar15:

Schrapnel

quinndian

Postby quinndian » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:09 pm

thanks Schrapnel.

see you on the battlefield

Return to Battlefield Vietnam