hi

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

hi

Postby theBIGgerman » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:34 am

Could someone tell me why i'm banned?

Thanks.

Re: hi

Postby Slaughter2 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:31 pm

theBIGgerman wrote:Could someone tell me why i'm banned?

Thanks.

my vote is its time we let BIG aka oadin out of jail if he promises to be a good boy to all admins :P
"You Create Your Own Destiny"-Doug Kleitz

That's a [color="Red"]PRESENT[/color] from [color="DarkRed"]SLAUGHTER[/color]

[font="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Give respect you might get it back![/SIZE][/font] [SIZE="4"](a lesson in life as well as gaming) [/SIZE]

Postby SavageParrot » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:28 am

As far as I'm aware you were just rebanned. The ban was the same as a the last time, for being a gigantic nutsac...

If you didn't want to get rebanned you should have shut up and hoped no-one noticed you. But then I suppose it's more fun to whine on incessantly about how Mastery is hacking and blah blah blah...

Seriously though lol at calling me a hacker. Nothing makes you look more like a pro than crying at getting punked by a guy who hasn't played the game in months. You need to lern to stfu like Paris Hilton needs to learn to keep her legs together...

People like you suck the fun out of the game. It's an old game where skills don't matter; people are playing for fun and it's damn annoying having this constant stream of bad intentioned whining, abuse and accusations of hacking being flung at whoever is unlucky enough to kill you. It was pathetic 4 years ago when the game was alive and it gets that little bit more pathetic every day you keep doing it because everybody has already heard what you have to say and told why they don't care and yet you keep saying it anyway. Grow up and for fucks sake shut up.
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Postby theBIGgerman » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:53 pm

Alrighty,

I just wanted to add/correct a couple things.

I didn't whine at all about Mastery hacking. For those interested, here's what happened:
I killed him while crouching in the lower bunker (where he's always camped) and he accused
me of using a lag hack. I replied i'm not hacking and maybe he shouldn't get so upset everytime
something doesn't go his way. I'm pretty sure he kills me a lot more than i do him, anyway...
He made a couple more comments so i pm'd him that i didn't appreciate being taunted by an
admin when i'm just trying to quietly play and enjoy myself and we both let it drop there.
If he's out there reading, thank you for that, i commend you.

Parrott, i don't really think you hack and that's why i only made the one, one word comment, the one
time you killed me. You're correct though, i shouldn't have said anything. I've known you have a better
long distance shot than i do for some time now, mine's never been all that great. Though my new larger
monitor does help me see better now a days in my old age :)

I'm not sure where you get off telling me i need to stfu when you went on a 30 minute rant about me to which
my only reply was I've spec'd him, i think he's suspiscious, if you've spec'd him and disagree then fine, if not
then stfu.

In fact you ranted so long after the fact that no less than 3 people asked who you were talking to. You see, I had
indeed stfu after i made my opinion known. You obviously disagreed, and i let it go and went back to quietly playing the game.

I later came to this site and saw that Paco's gun ( the player i did accuse of hacking ) had recently been banned
while a demo of his was under review. Maybe you watched that demo Parrott? If so, why not just say so?

One last note, i did spec Paco for a game before i made any accusation and if anyone's interested here's what i found suspiscious:
On a number of occassions he came up against multiple enemies, when one died it was obvious he was using some kind of
center to control his spin to face the next opponent. As far as i know there is a 180 degree turn (centerview) but there's not one
that will only turn you say 50 degrees like he was doing and snapping onto their heads. I don't use centerview so i'm not all that
familiar with it or it's functionalities, nor how he uses it. In my opinion i have very high doubts that's it's being used cleanly.

That's all i have,
See you folks around.

Postby Slaughter2 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:53 pm

theBIGgerman wrote:Alrighty,

I just wanted to add/correct a couple things.

I didn't whine at all about Mastery hacking. For those interested, here's what happened:
I killed him while crouching in the lower bunker (where he's always camped) and he accused
me of using a lag hack. I replied i'm not hacking and maybe he shouldn't get so upset everytime
something doesn't go his way. I'm pretty sure he kills me a lot more than i do him, anyway...
He made a couple more comments so i pm'd him that i didn't appreciate being taunted by an
admin when i'm just trying to quietly play and enjoy myself and we both let it drop there.
If he's out there reading, thank you for that, i commend you.

Parrott, i don't really think you hack and that's why i only made the one, one word comment, the one
time you killed me. You're correct though, i shouldn't have said anything. I've known you have a better
long distance shot than i do for some time now, mine's never been all that great. Though my new larger
monitor does help me see better now a days in my old age :)

I'm not sure where you get off telling me i need to stfu when you went on a 30 minute rant about me to which
my only reply was I've spec'd him, i think he's suspiscious, if you've spec'd him and disagree then fine, if not
then stfu.

In fact you ranted so long after the fact that no less than 3 people asked who you were talking to. You see, I had
indeed stfu after i made my opinion known. You obviously disagreed, and i let it go and went back to quietly playing the game.

I later came to this site and saw that Paco's gun ( the player i did accuse of hacking ) had recently been banned
while a demo of his was under review. Maybe you watched that demo Parrott? If so, why not just say so?

One last note, i did spec Paco for a game before i made any accusation and if anyone's interested here's what i found suspiscious:
On a number of occassions he came up against multiple enemies, when one died it was obvious he was using some kind of
center to control his spin to face the next opponent. As far as i know there is a 180 degree turn (centerview) but there's not one
that will only turn you say 50 degrees like he was doing and snapping onto their heads. I don't use centerview so i'm not all that
familiar with it or it's functionalities, nor how he uses it. In my opinion i have very high doubts that's it's being used cleanly.

That's all i have,
See you folks around.

I have the 180 spin thing binded with a config I made, it makes it quicker to turn directly around when someone is backraging, but it would be weird to add a centerview config to it, for the simple fact, peeps duck, and the centerview is at head height and locked there, but what do I know I die fast and furious

ME
"You Create Your Own Destiny"-Doug Kleitz

That's a [color="Red"]PRESENT[/color] from [color="DarkRed"]SLAUGHTER[/color]

[font="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Give respect you might get it back![/SIZE][/font] [SIZE="4"](a lesson in life as well as gaming) [/SIZE]

Postby theBIGgerman » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:25 pm

Ya, i never binded it so it looked funny to me, but hey maybe i'm just a nub and it's legit :)

Postby SavageParrot » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:22 pm

lol buy a better mouse. 180 degree spins aren't exactly tricky, 50 degree spins even less so....

And 30 minutes... Please it was more like 29 :D and what can I say, I don't like to see little weasels accusing people of hacking just because they have issues with authority...
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein