StarscreaM says bye ECGN!!!!!

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Postby PL_M@ster » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:16 am

I know it's possible to get rid of 2d, 3d icons and the gun too. Never knew about getting rid of the other players...

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:16 am

Lets fill this story in a bit, shall we Diablo? You were warned a few days ago for sloppy play (I started specing you at -12 or so) You then continued being reckless up to -18. I then repeated my private warning. You laughed, blew yourself up and got auto kicked for low neg by Punk Buster--Kicking me with you as you know it's a glitch in the game.

When you arrived today I let it go until I saw you spamming. I asked you not to spam. You continued to spam. I then muted you. You then changed your name to FUCKYOUASSHOLE.... and then changed it to UNMUTEMEBITCH. At which point I banned you.

Lastly... please post in the appropriate place--which would be in the 'been banned' section.

Keek.

|DiablO|

Postby |DiablO| » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:19 am

something like this

/bind key "set cg_hudAlpha 0 ; cg_drawgun 0; dg_drawTeamOverlay 0; cg_drawcompass 0 ; seta cg_noVoiceText 1 ; clear; wait 5; screenshotjpeg; set cg_hudAlpha 1.00; toggle cg_drawgun; set cg_drawTeamoverllay 2; toggle cg_drawStatus; toggle cg_drawcompass; toggle cg_noVoiceText; set cg_drawfps 1"

may have forgotten a command or 2

Heart Collector

Postby Heart Collector » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:21 am

:violin:

Postby Savant » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:24 am

I think its cg_dontshow_players 0
Sal_Monella

|DiablO|

Postby |DiablO| » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:26 am

Originally posted by Keekanoo
Lets fill this story in a bit, shall we Diablo? You were warned a few days ago for sloppy play (I started specing you at -12 or so) You then continued being reckless up to -18. I then repeated my private warning. You laughed, blew yourself up and got auto kicked for low neg by Punk Buster--Kicking me with you as you know it's a glitch in the game.

When you arrived today I let it go until I saw you spamming. I asked you not to spam. You continued to spam. I then muted you. You then changed your name to FUCKYOUASSHOLE.... and then changed it to UNMUTEMEBITCH. At which point I banned you.

Lastly... please post in the appropriate place--which would be in the 'been banned' section.

Keek.

I didnt get warned not to spam! i told the guy to move 3 times and within seconds was muted for like 5 mins. I didnt even get a chance to say another word. Then got pissed and changed my name to FUCKYOUASSHOLE then UNMUTEMEBITCH. My low score was due to me blowing myself up repeatedly cause i can tell when you were specing me and it was pissing me off so i did it till it kicked me!

Postby Savant » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:31 am

try cg_dont_spec_me 1
Sal_Monella

Postby ^wo0t » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:32 am

Is this really a loss? I mean haven't you guys seen his horrendous ping? Thank you for all that you do admins, espeically banning high ping bastards. They really ruin the fun for everyone, up there w/ the aimbotters.

|DiablO|

Postby |DiablO| » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:32 am

lol good one!

|DiablO|

Postby |DiablO| » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:36 am

im done here. as i was tryin to say before later all my buddies ill c-ya around

Postby Evan » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:41 am

Originally posted by |DiablO|
I didnt get warned not to spam! i told the guy to move 3 times and within seconds was muted for like 5 mins. I didnt even get a chance to say another word. Then got pissed and changed my name to FUCKYOUASSHOLE then UNMUTEMEBITCH. My low score was due to me blowing myself up repeatedly cause i can tell when you were specing me and it was pissing me off so i did it till it kicked me!

Please, don't ever come back. We don't need :tard:'s like you.
Image.

Postby MichoRizo » Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:18 am

later dood and dont mind what all those other smacktards are sayin i know your kool. its not gonna be the same without you. hopefully they will unbann you one day. later!
{NCY}Starscrea M

"Conquest is made from teh ashes of ones enemy's" "Happines is a sharp Katana....... and a Smooth decapitation."
"Traitors must DIE!"

Postby aphid » Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:24 am

What the hell? This thread is just out there. I wouldn't even know where to begin if I made a post other than this one I am typing right now. I'll just leave it at that.

Postby MichoRizo » Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:29 am

btw dood you were clearly in the wrong! just tell them your sorry and dont do it again. you should know better than that. you were admin on this server and knew all the rules. there is no excuse for your actions. come on dood. just say your sorry damn it! here ill do it for you

"everyone im sorry for actin like a smacktard please forgive me!"

isnt that better. well lets hope they accept your apology and if they do keep your mouth shut and gun to yourself and be a good little boy and go play with the other kiddies.
{NCY}Starscrea M

"Conquest is made from teh ashes of ones enemy's" "Happines is a sharp Katana....... and a Smooth decapitation."
"Traitors must DIE!"

Postby Mr. Slayer » Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:09 am

Bye. :)

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein