Unbanned/Rebanned

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

KnightoftheHill

Unbanned/Rebanned

Postby KnightoftheHill » Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:49 pm

I was banned a while ago, and was able to play last night but got banned again after one round for doing absolutely nothing... Do bans get messed up after the server goes down or something and if not how did i get in/why was I kicked again.... Tut[King]
I just got on again but left because Keekano said he was going to kick me anyway... not that I was doing anything, but i dont think he likes me.

Postby ShipWreck » Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:19 pm

once punkbuster goes threw again, usually after a round ur gone if ur still banned

KnightoftheHill

Postby KnightoftheHill » Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:19 pm

But when does it let you on, is it server crash or server restart?

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:38 pm

Blocking, bleeding, tk'ing, server-spamming..... you're a hard guy to love Tut.

KnightoftheHill

Postby KnightoftheHill » Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:52 pm

LOL, I've never blocked, everyone tk's eventually on a server with ff on, and I was kicked for 1 tk, of a door blocker none the less. I dont bleed people, and the server spamming was an accident, I had no clue that trying to reconnect after being banned spams the server, which i why the whole "banned: server spamming" confused the hell out of me.

So in the end, I was banned for 1 tk, of a door blocking and trying to reconnect after being banned. As I said, the "spamming" was a mistake, and the tk of the doorblocker was an accident. So, I'm Sorry .

I still wish you would unban me. Being permanently banned for an accident is a bit unfair in my view. But in the end, I guess your the admin so my view of fairness means nothing.

You say that I've bled people, door blocked, tk'd and server spammed. I dont recall ever doing the first two and I apologized for doing that latter two. But if you say I did the first two, sorry for them too.

Postby SavageParrot » Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:27 am

No it wasn't an accident, you passed him stopped, turned around, planted a nade at his feet and ran off. I watched the whole thing as I was in the process of kicking that same blocker for getting in the way.

As for the spamming I am willing to concede that that was probvably and accident. It was damn annoying though...
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

KnightoftheHill

Postby KnightoftheHill » Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:41 am

Originally posted by KnightoftheHill
the "spamming" was a mistake, and the tk of the doorblocker was an accident.

Err, I meant to flip those. The tk was a mistake, which i did on purpose, the spamming was an accident.

But i'm sorry anyway.
So you were the one who banned me? The Killing King said that I didnt get banned for tking or server spamming but for soemthing else.

He also said since I was on the server he was thinking you would probably reban me, even though I am banned already.

Postby SavageParrot » Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:58 pm

No I definately banned you for the tk and keek then made it permanent because of the spamming. As for being banned again it's just standard policy to reban people who have permanent bans so I imagine that's what happened.

The (king) thing was also a slight issue in that people don't like it when you steal their clan tags without permission but that wasn't what you got a ban.
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

KnightoftheHill

Postby KnightoftheHill » Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:03 pm

Alas the issue has been resolved.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein