i love your style ch1ck!

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

i love your style ch1ck!

Postby DocTrebor » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:49 pm

So let me get this straigt, youre saying as admins you can control where the docs are taken??? Not even Keek went that far...and he kept journals on players.

I take the docs to the beach to hide and throw off the axis and then get tked by who else but my good buddy uz!I immediately pm the ADMIN about it and what do i get? A response of why were you on the beach? hahahah, i see our priorities are in line...so I get the ok that tking is allowed if we feel justified and shazaam i get the boot from ch1ck telling me to play the game and not to BLEED...right after i got tked intentionally for the docs

oh wait, it wasnt intentionally for the docs it was bc i was on the beach right?? nice...since when did location play a role in intentional tks? good god

you stay classy ch1ck :lol:

Re: i love your style ch1ck!

Postby DocTrebor » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:53 pm

oh and until someone makes an official rule that says the docs cant go to the beach (which could be the stupidest thing ever imagined), i will continue to take them there..sometimes just for the hell of it. And if you think it wastes time, well, a round takes 25 minutes and I can make it from the beach to the radio room in under 2 minutes...so get over it. geeeeze

Postby SavageParrot » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:10 pm

Yeah cos if I was you I'd really want to be putting the spotlight on your ban status ;)
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Postby SavageParrot » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:18 pm

you forget where the pm button is?
TT clan forums

Postby DocTrebor » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:21 pm

SavageParrot wrote:you forget where the pm button is?

why should i have to pm on the forums too? this is the correct forum section, i followed the rules...you gonna ban me too because it wasnt done according to your style? thats the hint im getting from ch1cks actions...

Postby SavageParrot » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:45 pm

LoL I just would have thought that all things considered the last thing you would want was a spotlight on your ban status. But then I'm not a smart city lawyer like you ;)
TT clan forums

Postby DocTrebor » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:04 pm

i dont mind a spotlight, i got nothing to be ashamed of or hide...ill take the docs to any place i want when i have them, its part of my right

Postby Slaughter2 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:01 am

rights??? this is RTCW, we admins are the dictators and you are our peasants working in the field.............................I'm sure it was a little more then ch1ck banning you cause you go and hide with docs
"You Create Your Own Destiny"-Doug Kleitz

That's a [color="Red"]PRESENT[/color] from [color="DarkRed"]SLAUGHTER[/color]

[font="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Give respect you might get it back![/SIZE][/font] [SIZE="4"](a lesson in life as well as gaming) [/SIZE]

Postby DocTrebor » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:27 pm

Slaughter2 wrote:rights??? this is RTCW, we admins are the dictators and you are our peasants working in the field.............................I'm sure it was a little more then ch1ck banning you cause you go and hide with docs

nope it was that and then me bitching about it

RTCW Admin

Postby CHICK » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:09 am

Oh my word... another post on the same thing. Doc really go take a nap, you'll feel better trust me. I know have one of these delicious :oreo: and wash it down with an icy cold :drink: then go :censor: yourself. How's that for class sweetie pie?
There's only one crime in nature which is stupidity, and the punishment is death.

Postby DocTrebor » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:26 pm

:lol:

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein