If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.
Post a reply

Ne slaughter

Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:24 pm

I was banned today for the most rediculous shit ever, first off i join the server like i always do, then SLAUGHTER moves me to the other team, as i am having cfg probs i reconnect to the server once, and did not re-join, so this guy SLAUGHTER bans me for nothing (or maybe he was upset cause he could only kill me a couple times lol or that i wouldn't join his team) who knows i dont know this guy and he did not give me any warnings or anything, just abused his admin status.

I'm good friends with 90 percent of the admins and players that regular on ECGN and have never had a fucking problem let alone such as this:beer:

I request this ban be lifted at once! or atleast somebody tell me whats going on here.

more info: his message to me when he banned me was quote; "take a wek off and learn to play allies and not axis all the time"

I was laughing the fuck up when i read that after he banned me, anyway the name i was using at the time was fX Pillbox.

Thanks for everything

Jeff:clap:

PS: I'm new to these forums, and im already seeing LOTS of threads on this SLAUGHTER dude, good to know i'm not the only one putting up with this childish bullshit.

Re: Ne slaughter

Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:53 pm

picmip wrote:I was banned today for the most rediculous shit ever, first off i join the server like i always do, then SLAUGHTER moves me to the other team, as i am having cfg probs i reconnect to the server once, and did not re-join, so this guy SLAUGHTER bans me for nothing (or maybe he was upset cause he could only kill me a couple times lol or that i wouldn't join his team) who knows i dont know this guy and he did not give me any warnings or anything, just abused his admin status.

I'm good friends with 90 percent of the admins and players that regular on ECGN and have never had a fucking problem let alone such as this:beer:

I request this ban be lifted at once! or atleast somebody tell me whats going on here.

more info: his message to me when he banned me was quote; "take a wek off and learn to play allies and not axis all the time"

I was laughing the fuck up when i read that after he banned me, anyway the name i was using at the time was fX Pillbox.

Thanks for everything

Jeff:clap:

PS: I'm new to these forums, and im already seeing LOTS of threads on this SLAUGHTER dude, good to know i'm not the only one putting up with this childish bullshit.

No reason to reply......you play axis 2 rounds......go spec.......play axis 2 rounds go spec.....................I counted 10 times......take a week off, and learn to play allies its simple.............you are what I call CHEESE............I could pull out the log if you want me to, f'ing lame changer, fx lmao

[color="DarkOrange"]Authorities say a Bluffton man apparently drowned when a skid loader he was operating fell into a manure lagoon in Wells County.

An Indiana conservation officer says 23-year-old Nicholas Cruz had been cleaning out a cattle lot at Sunny Park Dairy and dumping manure into the lagoon Friday morning when he apparently lost control of the skid loader.

A dairy employee found Cruz underneath the skid loader and Wells County firefighters removed him from the lagoon. He was pronounced dead at a hospital in Bluffton.

An autopsy was being conducted at a hospital in Fort Wayne
[/color]

Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:12 pm

You lie like a motherfucker dude, you banned me for nothing and you say no reason to reply but yet you reply anyways lmao, you need to rethink this you are in the wrong, and making yourself look like more of an ass than you already are:bday:

PS. obviously you have been schooled by fX in the past, no reason to take it out on me dude.

Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:33 pm

Nevermind slaughter, i'm being unbanned today, i couldn't help it, i enjoy killing you so much:sniper:

May i recommend some anger classes for you? and to all the other threads on you LMFAO, you are one unliked guy, hows it feel?:tard:

peace.

Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:36 pm

picmip wrote:Nevermind slaughter, i'm being unbanned today, i couldn't help it, i enjoy killing you so much:sniper:

May i recommend some anger classes for you? and to all the other threads on you LMFAO, you are one unliked guy, hows it feel?:tard:

peace.

you think you will be unbanned we'll see

Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:46 pm

Hey you brought all this bullshit on yourself dude, question is, can you dig it?

I didn't want to be an asshole but you insisted on starting out on the wrong foot, next time throw a warning or something legit on me befor you ban me, dont abuse admin powers, it just looks childish and silly.

I'm sure you have been told this befor, soak it in this time.:repost:

Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:03 pm

Yawn

Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:03 pm

wait, aren't you that little kid who claims hes fX militant? the same guy who copies all the oldschool great's names and dirties them. If i recall you tk'd me 5 times one night and on the last one you just disconned - square saw the whole thing too. you are just trash.

if you are mili i would be floored. I've watched you play - its no just that your shot is horrible, you aren't even a smart player - you run around like a nub

Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:10 pm

You must be confused skibbo, if i was the real militant i would use it as my screen name, yeah i use random names sometimes as a joke, but don't claim to be actually be them, speaking of smarts get your facts straight next time skiddo, why come here and act like a bitch?

I never tk and im good friends with squareballz, go delete your post now your thinking of someone else.

Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:19 pm

this is hilarious. So clarify.....Are you a former FX member? If so, who are you? I would love to spec you and pick up some tricks because they were a great team........

BUT, on the other hand. I'm pretty sure FX is no longer around and I'm sure none of them would come back to the game. But lets hear what you have to say.

Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:15 am

I'm sure FX Cartman would love to be back in wolf.
and superman or whatever his name was.. 3 or 4 others but my memory's fuzzy...

I haven't met an FX that wasn't full of themselves.

Slaughter is an admin.. If some asshole isn't complaining about him then he isn't doing his job right.

:violin:I play this song for you.. It is called Ode to the Spoiled Denied.

Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:30 am

=TAO=Flessan wrote:I'm sure FX Cartman would love to be back in wolf.

Slaughter is an admin.. If some asshole isn't complaining about him then he isn't doing his job right.

lol Danke

his names lmao

fish
fishface
NILE
rape
Sand
BRBSMOKINGABLUNT
crappyplayer
darkside
dT illshot
dT tosspot
dying fetus
fX dT sMn
fX illshot
fX Pillbox
fX remedy
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG
PILLBOX
prison
RAIN!
RAIN111111111111
roxycodone30mg
slaya
stoned
type-Sir
vM-ra1n
xanax+hydro+beer
xmasEFFECT

Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 am

=TAO=Flessan wrote:I'm sure FX Cartman would love to be back in wolf.

Lol cartman, He's rocking the MBL along with that other illustrious member of FX S!lo. Gotta love getting caught hacking in CAL matches :D

Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:01 pm

skibby wrote:wait, aren't you that little kid who claims hes fX militant? the same guy who copies all the oldschool great's names and dirties them. If i recall you tk'd me 5 times one night and on the last one you just disconned - square saw the whole thing too. you are just trash.

if you are mili i would be floored. I've watched you play - its no just that your shot is horrible, you aren't even a smart player - you run around like a nub

skibby you are 100 percent right i specced him the whole time that night and when he tk gibbed you for the 9th time i was just about ready to kick him but he disconnected i pmed you at that moment .. and reading the list of name he has i can say i kicked at least 10 of the names he has played under for tking and gibbing and i have told him to watch his constant every time he types something to stop the harsh swearing party on skibb:lol:
Post a reply