Let me In

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Let me In

Postby Lazyeye » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:20 pm

Hello there... I was playing for 3 hours this morning. Finally as I went to leave the server I said Bye to all then panzed my teammates just as a new round was starting. It was all in Good fun as I was leaving and did not effect the match at all. I play on the server alot and I play by the rules as most of you who know me, know this. Please understand the circumstances here and let me back in ASAP. Talk about a quick trigger. ADMIN ban me in under 5 seconds... Its not that serious officer!!!

Thank You Lazyeye

Re: Let me In

Postby Slaughter2 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:10 pm

I wasn't the one who banned you, but wtf, any time you turn around and tk your mates, so the auto kick gets you, or an admin gets you...its offical you are a tard, effect the game or not, take a week (if thats what it is)
"You Create Your Own Destiny"-Doug Kleitz

That's a [color="Red"]PRESENT[/color] from [color="DarkRed"]SLAUGHTER[/color]

[font="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Give respect you might get it back![/SIZE][/font] [SIZE="4"](a lesson in life as well as gaming) [/SIZE]

Postby Lazyeye » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Actually I am not Tard.... I am a regular on the server. I been playing this game for almost 10 friggin years. Im sure you never TK'd anyone... Anyway, whatever, Im not going to sweat it. WOLFENSTEIN is 3 weeks away. I am a contributor to the community and have been. If you want to ban me so be it.

Postby Lazyeye » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:04 pm

How rude of me. I didnt even say thanks. Genuinely!!! Thanks for good games and good times. You guys are pretty much the last server going and Kudos for keep it running and providing the die hards a place to go and get they wolf on! Looking forward to the NEW WOLFENSTEIN... AUG 17th I hope its not a bust! Peace

RTCW Admin

Postby Macabre » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:35 pm

Hey lazyeye, I have no problem with you and was not involved in this but I do see it as a chance to maybe warn others of my actions. When I see someone tk at the beginning of a round and leave I just wait till they are on the server again and I ban them. It might be the next night, it might be a week before I see them again but I will ban them for it. If it is during gameplay at anytime it is against the rules. We cannot make exceptions or it just opens up alot more problems. Like I said, no problem with you lazy it's just people have complained to me before for the same thing and I have never addressed it on here. I can't speak for all admins, but this is what I do when the situation arises. Have fun and see you on the beach.

P.s. Have fun with the new wolf, I will be right here :)

Postby Lazyeye » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:50 pm

I understand.... Sall good :)

Thanks Lazy

Postby Slaughter2 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Macabre wrote:Hey lazyeye, I have no problem with you and was not involved in this but I do see it as a chance to maybe warn others of my actions. When I see someone tk at the beginning of a round and leave I just wait till they are on the server again and I ban them. It might be the next night, it might be a week before I see them again but I will ban them for it. If it is during gameplay at anytime it is against the rules. We cannot make exceptions or it just opens up alot more problems. Like I said, no problem with you lazy it's just people have complained to me before for the same thing and I have never addressed it on here. I can't speak for all admins, but this is what I do when the situation arises. Have fun and see you on the beach.

P.s. Have fun with the new wolf, I will be right here :)

Lazy is back in ... no clue who banned ya lazy, but I saw you on server......yes its all good
"You Create Your Own Destiny"-Doug Kleitz

That's a [color="Red"]PRESENT[/color] from [color="DarkRed"]SLAUGHTER[/color]

[font="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Give respect you might get it back![/SIZE][/font] [SIZE="4"](a lesson in life as well as gaming) [/SIZE]

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein