Siluro Ban Appeal

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Re: Siluro Ban Appeal

Postby murkey » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:22 pm

never had problems killin siluro, dont know why you guys would even suspect him, he's not even good at osp when he played a few months ago to make me think his shot is illegit, shrub is really easy to be good at if that's all you play. the headshot boxes are fucking HUGE and super easy to line up almost every shot in shrub just because of the huge headshot box

to be quite fair the people calling him hacker are people who are really bad and have reaction times of snails do you really expect anything different? nobody good really plays ecgn anymore they've mostly moved on or on osp when they're on

RTCW Admin

Postby Jun1oR » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:28 pm

Unlag is a bitch, I can't stand it. I think it causes all types of issues. No matter how good I shoot or even if I get the jump on someone there's always those certain players who manage to kill you no matter what. There are good players on the server but I also experience these problems with the mediocre ones too. It's like I'm shooting blanks and there firing magnum rounds.

It's frustrating which is why I choose not to play anymore but with everyone's locations the server would be much worse with unlag disable. I swear it seems to favor high pingers and sometimes I feel like I do better against certain players when I miss.

There are plenty of players who pull off crazy k/d ratios while the rest of us struggle for 1.5:1, 2:1, or 2.5:1 but they're allowed to stay. Speculation is not proof. I said it before admins shouldn't publicly accuse or ban players of cheating without proof. Not speaking for this particular ban...

Postby AlphA » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:30 pm

Hey now... Leave me out of this, krazykaze. :D

Edit: I tweak very little with my mouse nowadays. Steelseries panel takes care of most things. The pains of tweaking 12 years ago pretty much take a click or two now.
Last edited by AlphA on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby brujah » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:34 pm

Yeah to what deadeye is saying, having the same colors, like the teal capital S with a black name. So you mean to Say siluro, seream, lao, xplixit, Greg, that this person supposedly set you up using your name and getting caught....with A bunch of your names and color schemes. Ok I'll buy it, but you also happen to be in many of the same clans as this person, dark, xd, ss,(w:c), wth...so he happened to also be apart of every clan you were in, but dislikes you to the point of getting you caught hacking. And the official mbl page
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-e0d4047a-vb32844.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by brujah on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby brujah » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:35 pm

I dont even know or care if he's hacking, I'm just saying his story is bullshit

Postby brujah » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:44 pm

It's shrub, it's not rtcw, and what murkey said...all you "use a default config morons are just naive" still a lot of bad players that run in straight lines and refuse to change they way they play and Call it hacking when they get lit up. No your just easy as hell to kill

Postby =TAO=WARPIG » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:31 pm

Go on the server Murkey and I'll show you how "bad" I am.

Postby =TAO=WARPIG » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:34 pm

Bruhah "easy" yeah ok.

Postby moeone » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:05 pm

I hate to see people get ban ..So only if he's caughtNOW redhanded do I say ban him, till then let him play ..my 2 cents

Postby brujah » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 pm

Warpig, I wasn't even referring to you. But if you thought I was, then I guess you know best.

No I really don't think siluro hacks anymore. But anyone that only plays on ecgn and gets a kick out of 3 shotting people with half their skill but doesn't show up to the bi weekly osp pugs has an inferiority complex, which goes hand in hand with hacking and sketchy aliasing history...so actuslly it's a toss up if he is, it doesn't matter though, he shouldn't be banned. There are guys that are better than him that don't...so it's not really an issue. It would be if he had an aimbot turned to 100% never losing a gun battle, but that's not the case.
Last edited by brujah on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby murkey » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:31 pm

uhm, warpig, if i remember right you're that guy who cries about dying every time you get shot in the head 3 times... it doesn't surprise me you think siluro hacks at all to be honest. you're the prime example of someone with snail like reaction times

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:58 pm

murkey wrote:to be quite fair the people calling him hacker are people who are really bad and have reaction times of snails do you really expect anything different? nobody good really plays ecgn anymore they've mostly moved on or on osp when they're on

yeah booty sucks.

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:00 pm

and that alpha guy..

Postby murkey » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:16 pm

deadeye, booty might call him a hacker but doesn't actually mean he thinks he hacks. people call wallhack / aimbot for no reason just because they die sometimes or just for laughs and not serious about it. Booty doesn't seem to be serious when he calls hacks on people, just for 'fun'.

Also Alpha didn't call him a hacker at all, all he did was state some of the things siluro said about justifying if he hacks or not. How streaming on twitch can't prove if you are a hacker or not.

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:00 am

Booty never calls hax on Anyone. But ask him about siluro/ Lao. He will tell you all day.

So fuck off Murkey apologist.

P.S. Booty and Siluro/Lao were in the same clan.

Please try to keep up.

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein