How about admin abuse?

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Postby Evan » Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:23 pm

JDawgg, watch yourself. Your attitude is not going to help you get unbanned (but if I was Keek, I wouldn't unban you).

Keek has been an admin for a very long time. Sure he may be an asshole sometimes, but it's this part of him that keeps the server free from idiots and other assholes.

I'll be watching this thread very closely.
Image.

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:30 pm

Originally posted by jdawgg2020j
I hardly ever shoot for ammo - you happened to have been bitching with another person and ignoring one who just saved one of your lives. ...... I had no idea you were an admin, but would have done the same regardless since I would not expect an admin to act so irrationally.

Regards,
Jdawgg

Hardly ever do it.... would have done it regardless of if it was an admin or not.... Do you get it Jdawg? DON'T bleed friendlies. OR tk them on purpose. Clear? It is verbotten.

Anyway, as it's a more serious issue than yours, I wasn't 'bitching' with another player, I was dealing with a matter of racism--something taken very seriously.

Jdawg.... I'm going to take a deep breath and remain pleasant. When you're ban lifts, come to the server and enjoy yourself. If you're caught bleeding anyone for ammo or tk'ing them on purpose, or being abusive to the staff than your history. Understood? :wall:

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:33 pm

Originally posted by Evan
Sure he may be an asshole sometimes,
I'll be watching this thread very closely.

I wuv you Evan! :lol: Group hug!

jdawgg2020j

Postby jdawgg2020j » Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:23 pm

Not if you keep replying to the post it wont

Postby (SEETHER) » Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:22 am

^ Didn't understand your last post.
:flame:

{Seether}

jdawgg2020j

Postby jdawgg2020j » Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:52 pm

Originally posted by Savant
Would have done what regardless? shoot a mate for ammo?

will this banter ever end?

"Not if you keep replying to this post" was intended for this person - the other two posts were made in the short time I was typing my message. Please close this topic admin, it does nto serve a purpose any more :) Things are being worked out.

Previous

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein