Villain

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Villain

Postby Paint » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:16 pm

Is it against the rules to run docs? 2 players on allies earlier were Tking or bleeding me when I grabbed docs because they didn't want to play object. Admin villain was on and told them to continue to Tking and bleed and he threatened to kick me when I finally did run docs. Why the objective hate on a pub server?

RTCW Admin

Re: Villain

Postby MAN-AT-ARMS » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:30 am

No it's not the case and if that's true he's gone.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:15 am

Paint wrote:Is it against the rules to run docs? 2 players on allies earlier were Tking or bleeding me when I grabbed docs because they didn't want to play object. Admin villain was on and told them to continue to Tking and bleed and he threatened to kick me when I finally did run docs. Why the objective hate on a pub server?
You were stirring the pot. You were running your mouth calling the players a "Cuck". There is always more to a story when you're telling it. Good thing for logs.

Postby Paint » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:46 am

Villain was calling people cuck too. Msb, you were on when he called us cucks.

Here is how it went down. I was on allies and ran docs. Vq p3n and vq t3n threatened to tk me if i do it again. Next round I grabbed docs and VQ p3n tked/gibbed me. I told villain about it. Villain told them to continue. I grabbed docs repeatedly through the game and either VQ p3n or VQ t3n would bleed me and tell axis which direction I was going. Villain never told them to stop either. Eventually, I made it through again and won. Villain said do you need a break from the game, paint? Next game allies ran docs and villain said something like "bunch of cucks on today" or something. Then you came on msb. Funny how he stopped his stuff as soon as you arrived.

Postby teqqq » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:56 am

lololololol, don't try to play the victim mate, you kept blocking me, tk'ed and gibbed me, but, you don't see me crying about it

Postby caffeine » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:26 pm

B wrote:
Paint wrote:Is it against the rules to run docs? 2 players on allies earlier were Tking or bleeding me when I grabbed docs because they didn't want to play object. Admin villain was on and told them to continue to Tking and bleed and he threatened to kick me when I finally did run docs. Why the objective hate on a pub server?
You were stirring the pot. You were running your mouth calling the players a "Cuck". There is always more to a story when you're telling it. Good thing for logs.

so calling a player a name = grounds to repeadly tk and bleed?

and this guy creates a new account today just to defend himself? yeah, he probably did nothing wrong :roll:

Postby teqqq » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:02 pm

Who are you

Postby Paint » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:56 pm

Oh and btw msb. I was stirring the pot because an ADMIN told players they can continue to tk and bleed me for running the docs. That's the problem here. Now that I think of it, I can care less if he threatened to kick me. HE TOLD PLAYERS THEY COULD TK AND BLEED ME!! What kind of admin does that?? All he had to do was give them a warning but he wouldn't even do that. Of course I'm going to stir the pot when an admin tells other players to continue to tk and bleed me. This is ridiculous stuff here. Last popular server and admin acts like that? There's no excuse and you know it.

Postby Paint » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:04 pm

Go ahead and check those logs again msb. I know you're trying to spin this against me.

VQ p3n tked me

I told villain what happened and asked him to help

Villain said no and for them to go and continue

Look it up msb. There were no issues before that. The issues started when an ADMIN told them to continue to tk and bleed. When you check the logs you'll see that villain was just mad cause I ran docs. Which is ridiculous because it's a pub server.

None of it matters though. Msb you will stick up for these actions. There are no server rules apparently. The only rule must be to make sure we keep admins happy. Main rule on most servers is to not tk but it's okay here because it's paint and the admin didn't want to play objective! Makes sense!!

RTCW Admin

Postby Villain » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:22 pm

Duh! Paint, really? You're making a mountain out of a molehill. Nothing really even happened yesterday. Neither did I kick, ban or mute you nor did i threaten to kick, ban or mute you, I merely asked if you needed a break when you became bored of playing a full round of beach. Why am I the asshole in this? You are a fkn drama-queen, attention-whore, trouble-seeker and any admins nightmare. I didn't do anything to you.

As for the bleeding and TKing ... i didn't witness any bleeding cause i was on the other team, and you've been TK'd ONCE as I've seen in the console. So I didn't feel the need to act as an admin.

---------------------------------

But im not only an admin, I'm an active player too. And in that position, yeah i don't like 4min rounds, noone does, it kills the server, people waste time in warmup, people go spec or leave.
You obviously became bored when you had to watch half of the last round after you decided to play rambo and spawn low with panz jumping into trenches killing one allie and yourself over and over and wasting all your lifes in a few minutes. and the next round you decided to piss everyone off and run docs in 4 minutes when before you were going for skullz too. we had a good evening yesterday, good amount of players, good games until you started the drama.

Postby Lazyeye » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:29 am

STFU Paint. Your a bullshit artist.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:33 am

Weird that no-one believes Paint.

Postby caffeine » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:56 pm

hey magus let's look at your contribution to the forums and this game in general. here are your last 10 posts:

1 Weird that no-one believes Paint.

2 tl;dr guy thinks people give a shit, they don't. the end.

3 Good luck Dupo, be strong! (throws medpack)

4 Caffeine you're a twerp.

5 Don't know why I am bothering to address this. Paint, you spam vsays over and over - this is not the first thread you have started on something that you do repeatedly. Of course, you vasy with the hope that you get me irritated. It doesn't. What irritates me is your disrespect for other players. In...

6 Can I visit your soft place??

7 phew

8 And with every post you show what kind of fucknut you really are. Telling someone on a US forum to "go back to europe" shows you must have an IQ of about 4. Go back up your own ass?

9 Caffeine do you talk like you type? Because it seems unnecessary. That is all.

10 search the forums for this problem, it's been resolved many many MANY times.

hey dude 1 decent post out of 10! keep fighting the good fight for the queen...

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:09 am

Thanks for listing my previous posts, it's very interesting for all of us to find out your opinion (do I have to add a /s?) If you have any other gems to light up my life please send them to getalifecaffeine@smb.com

Postby Casey » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:58 am

Paint wrote: There are no server rules apparently. The only rule must be to make sure we keep admins happy. Main rule on most servers is to not tk but it's okay here because it's paint and the admin didn't want to play objective! Makes sense!!

There are server rules, and you have repeatedly proven you don't give a shit about any of them, the Admins charged with enforcing them, or in fact anyone else that plays on the server, and you never had.

Everything is always about you. YOU YOU YOU, as long as your having fun, no else matters.

Are you such a broken person that you are incapable of listening to a server Admin, or are you just such a fucking asshole that you refuse to listen to, or have any respect for anyone else on the server, let alone the Admins. Always YOU YOU YOU.

How dare an Admin stop you from pulling whatever bullshit move you have decided you will deal out against other players that day in order to have your 'own kind of fun' (despite it not being fun for anyone else that's playing).

The last time I was on you after TK'ing the same guy 3 lives in a row, when he TK'd you back, you threw a temper tantrum and turned the panzer on your own spawn wiping out your own team until you were 'Low Neg Kicked'. That's not against server rules is it? I can't recall, I can't recall, I'll have to check the server rules.

You intentionally TK other players all day long to your own great delight with a 'Cheer' or a 'Hi' or a 'Clear the Path'. What right to Admins have to ruin your game? They should mind they own business and let you do whatever you want all the time, after all, you do own the server don't you? Damn an admin finally kicked me, I better post on forums and try to convince as many people as I can that I'm not a stupid whiny little cunt loser, and that everyone else on the server is in the wrong including the Admins.

No one needs to 'Spin' anything against you, you take care of that yourself. Give it a rest, I wouldn't have been any where near as patient with you as Villain or B are on a daily basis. You would have been permanently banned from the server last year, and been left there, this time for good.

Consider yourself very lucky that you are even allowed to continue to play on the last server.

Next

Return to Abuse!