Banned from ECGN Public #1

If you have been banned from any of our BF2 Pubs, Please post here.

Banned from ECGN Public #1

Postby ]DP[Artie » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:37 pm

Hi guys

Thx whoever banned me from the server. Yeah i did kill a couple teammates, couple were my fault and a couple ran right in from of me when im like riding an APC full speed and can't stop as they run out at the last second. Nothing intentional, just got BF2 and still gettin used to it

You know we rent a server from ECGN and host CSS with FF on, so I'm no stranger to FF. Been ECGN folks in our server TKing much more than i did on the BF2 server, and do i ban them? No i don't. Why? Cause they're not runnin around intentionally tking teammates. And they're much more 'used to' CSS than i am to BF2. But if you guys ban peeps for accidental stuff that's cool.

Postby residue » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:45 pm

#1 this thread belongs in the banned and whines forum. please familiarize yourself with that section.

#2 after a couple complaints about tking i gave you a kick. perhaps you think it was a ban because the server is always full and you can't tell the difference.

#3 come again soon.

Postby ]DP[Artie » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:44 am

Actually i can tell the difference. When the server is full it says "Server is full". So when i went to reconnect and it said "You've been banned from this server" I was pretty sure it wasn't just that the server was full.

Thing that frustrated me was that i was killed by teammates as much as i killed some teammates, and personally i didn't have any complaint, and forgave most of em, cause none of it was intentional and i know from running a FF server that sh*t happens.

Postby residue » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:11 pm

no ban was ever placed on you. maybe the ban message was from another server.

your second statement is irrelevant. if you're trying to suggest that we aren't aware of how to run a ff on server then you need to remember that you were kicked and not banned.

Postby Mugzy » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:21 pm

Maybe it was an auto, one round ban?
Mugzy
Senior Admin
Admin tool developer

Return to Battlefield 2