thank you

If you have been banned from any of our BF2 Pubs, Please post here.
cobra265

thank you

Postby cobra265 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:49 pm

nice job on my 1 TK ban. i belive you had an ass hole commander that ran to an admin to ban me. and when i saw this message apear "You have been banned from the server by a server admin or because EXSESSIVE teamkilling" i dont know what he told you but i TKed 1 guy ... him cuz he wouldnt stop complaining and command. and of course after i blew him sky high with C4. i belive he ran to an admin and got me banned. NOW I KNOW that it wasnt a auto bann because i TKed 1 guy and the commander liked to artilery drop on our squad location ALOT. in other words he TKed a HELL of alot more then me. just thought you might wana know.

cobra265

Re: thank you

Postby Evan » Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:25 pm

Originally posted by cobra265
nice job on my 1 TK ban. i belive you had an ass hole commander that ran to an admin to ban me. and when i saw this message apear "You have been banned from the server by a server admin or because [B]EXSESSIVE teamkilling" i dont know what he told you but i TKed 1 guy ... him cuz he wouldnt stop complaining and command. and of course after i blew him sky high with C4. i belive he ran to an admin and got me banned. NOW I KNOW that it wasnt a auto bann because i TKed 1 guy and the commander liked to artilery drop on our squad location ALOT. in other words he TKed a HELL of alot more then me. just thought you might wana know.

cobra265 [/B]

TK'ing on PURPOSE is grounds for a instant ban, no matter what the situtation is. Your attitude shows that you did it on purpose and had no right to. We don't allow that kind of play on our servers. This ban will not be removed.
Image.

cobra265

Postby cobra265 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:30 pm

HAHAHA ok i see where yer coming from

Return to Battlefield 2