Are you kidding me

If you have been banned from any of our BF2 Pubs, Please post here.
elite_viper

Are you kidding me

Postby elite_viper » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:57 am

I openly explained that I thought it was against server rules to spawn kill and flag camp, and still you ban me? What is the deal Chacal?

Postby Chacal » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:01 am

You know what the deal is. This has nothing to do with rules, you accused someone of cheating. Please don't pretend you didn't know what "cheating" means.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

elite_viper

FYI Chacal

Postby elite_viper » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:05 am

"See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness." Why even have a forum description like this if you are going to ban people for stating true events. He DID Spawn Kill me at least 5 times in a row, he WAS flag camping in a tank. I clearly stated that I was under the impression these things were against the rules, so you ban me for misinterpreting the guidelines you all try to enforce. You cant be serious. :confused:

Postby SavageParrot » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:55 am

Man if we banned every player in wolf who accused another of hacking we would have no-one left :D
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Postby Chacal » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:02 pm

Exactly. Call it prevention.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"

Postby FarginMofo » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:05 pm

"see their lameness"

"See" is the key word here viper. You can't simply come onto a public forum and accuse someone of cheating without some sort of proof.

You also keep mentioning the "rules". The only rule that comes close to what you mention is #7. Was it an uncapturable base? Was he in his own tank or a stolen one? Did his team own all the flags? Spawn killed 5 times in a row? After the 3rd time I would have taken the hint and spawned elsewhere.

Now that some of the BFV guys have explained the history behind you and wonka, this simply looks like your trying to be vindictive. Give it up.
"Well, we're not just gonna let you walk out of here."
"Who's we sucka!?"
"Smith and Wesson and me."

Re: FYI Chacal

Postby Chacal » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:15 pm

Originally posted by elite_viper
I clearly stated that I was under the impression these things were against the rules

Breaking the rules wouldn't make him a cheater. That was a serious accusation with serious consequences.

We're just repeating ourselves, this matter is concluded.
Chacal

elite_viper

Postby elite_viper » Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:32 pm

The only thing that is apparent here is that if you don't like the play of BF_Wonka, then you are not welcome on ECGN. And I dont think it is right for you to call me a liar, if I say I misinterpreted the rules then I did. You are outragous for banning someone for the way they word a message. Did I use profanity? Can you show me the rule in the server rule which states I can be banned for this. Why would you ban someone for life for telling the truth? You just kicked a perfectly fair player for nothing.

elite_viper

Postby elite_viper » Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:52 pm

Just curious, am I banned for life or for two months? If its two months I guess its a fair punishment considering. A lifetime ban I would feel is a bit excessive..........considering I didn't break your server rules.

Postby Chacal » Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:49 pm

I said two months. You will be unbanned on Sept. 22nd.

This gives you ample time to look up "cheating" in a dictionary and understand why it's a big deal accusing someone of it.

Have a good summer.
Chacal

Return to Battlefield 2