If you have been banned from any of our BF2 Pubs, Please post here.
Post a reply

Posting on behalf of a friend

Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:09 am

Hey all,

I was in the server around 1-2 AM on the 25th of August when CAL|Shivers was a complete idiot. Nights in Caleague are usually 3-5 of us pubbing it up in bf2, and I usually suggest the CAL squad join the ECGN server since it's a lot more competitive than most.

CAL|Shivers was the odd man out in the blackhawk and called that he wanted in. One of our teammates jokingly said "just shoot someone in it". Apparently exercising a lack of intelligence, he blew away a guy in the door right in front of Fury, who of course immediately banned him.

I can't make excuses for what he did - it was stupid and I ripped him a new one over the CAL ventrilo for a few minutes afterwards. I'd ideally like them to respect the ECGN server (you wouldn't believe the argument I had to have with them to not bh camp), but occasionally one steps out of line.

Anyhow, if you're willing to give him a second chance, I'll make sure it never happens again. If it does, I won't stick up for him. He's a nice guy, just a little careless from time to time.

P.S. This was on #1

Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:38 am

Its not up to me to unban him thats the job of the admin
that did the banning or a senior admin.
But if it was up to me I would give him a second chance.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:37 am

I'll see if Fury's in a forgiving mood. I do love to play with the entire entourage of CAL admins, but they always seem to pick servers with awful people and I'd prefer we stick with ECGN :)

(Not that I wouldn't continue to play even if he wasn't unbanned, heh)

Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:39 pm

He needs to send me his CD hash via forum email...please dont post it publicly.... That night when you asked I said all he had to do was come here and say he would be willing to play by the rules for me to lift the ban

FUry

Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:43 pm

CAL|Shivers a1a1d

Fury it's ok to post a hash, its not the same as the cd-key.
The hash is a number thats been through an md5 function.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MD5

edited: to show just the first 5 of the hash.

Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:26 pm

Just the player name is usually enough for the hash finder. Otherwise, the first 5 characters of the hash are enough.

Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:22 pm

Ban removed...

Please ask him to abide by he rules in the future.....

Fury
Post a reply