Could i get unbanned?

If you have been banned from any of our BF2 Pubs, Please post here.

Could i get unbanned?

Postby BMAsRevenge » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:53 pm

Hey guys I got banned the other night on your server for TK's. I play on it often some of you may recognize my name. Anyway it was my fault well sorta LOL I was nading the hotel on karkland from the side street and a whole squad on my team ran into my nade spot. Well my score went from positive to - 15 in like 2 seconds. Sorry about the TK's there were not intentional I honestly rarely TK I can't say I don't, I don't think anyone can it happens. I am from ClanRiotSquad.com as are a few members that visit your server often [RS]Coolhair, Flounder,.... its a great server with awesome map rotations. Our clan respects rules and never intentionaly TK's forgive my errors I'm not perfect.
Thanks and I look forward to joining you all again. [RS]BMAsRevenge

BF2 Game Name - BMAsRevenge

Postby [ecgn] btt » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:52 pm

I am the admin that banned you. I don't recall the incident to well. But I do believe I had logged on and saw you with a lot of tks. Since you have come here and politely asked to be unbanned. I will lift the ban. I am gonna trust you that the tks were accidental. It happens to all of us from time to time.

Postby BMAsRevenge » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:34 pm

Thanks I appreciate it! I guess we all have bad games. I am guilty like anyone of an occasional TK accident. The one that caused that was sick. lol I was in the middle of fighting and Coolhair noticed my name scroll with the TK's and said something to me on our ventrilo. I pulled my score and was like o man this sucks. TK's kill your score enough in a game but that one must have been a whole squad. Then I guess within about a minute after you noticed. I was kicked and figured it was an autoban but tried to go on tonight and realized it was a little more severe.
Thanks Again for lifting that and see ya on the server.

PS: We use vent but all of us have our in game mics on so we can always comunicate if you need to.

Return to Battlefield 2