Project Reality server

If you have been banned from any of our BF2 Pubs, Please post here.

Project Reality server

Postby DocZoidIV » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:35 pm

Hi, umm, I'm a little confused but here goes..

Was playing the ECGN Project Reality mod server and having a great time until around 8pm EST this evening.

I happened to glance at the chat a split second before I was banned. Somebody on my team (I don't recall name, might've been admin?) said I apparently could see everything and was hacking.

I'm not sure how he could think that, as the combat I was in just before being kicked involved me firing an M16 wildly at the top of a hill as I could see several silhouettes popping up and down, not to mention the tracers flying at me and the map contacts in the exact same locations. I didn't even kill anybody as far as I know.

So uhhhh, could I please be unbanned?? :confused: I wouldn't mind an explanation from the admin involved, if he/she/it can remember.

Hash is 1826c045d16e3c850dfbbdbff1420e7e I think, and my username is the same as here.

Love the server regardless, but I'd also love to be able to play on it!

Thanks,
DocZoidIV

EDIT: Oh, and before I posted this I tried to join again (it was on a different map) but still no go.

Postby Wesley » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:06 pm

Yeah that was me DocZoid.
I had heard what sounded like the BF2 commander spotting randomly across the map and a bunch of red dots showing on the mini map. I saw your name up saying the generic enemy spotted in text. Your explaination sound like it would be right in your instance. It simply looked to me as if someone was hacking.

I will unban you, thanks for coming to the forums. enjoy.
[ECGN] WesleyS
BF2 Smacker
Originally posted by BTT
My specs are a piece of shit dell running windows XP.

Postby DocZoidIV » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:51 pm

Well, that was prompt! Thanks very much, I'll even be able to get another game in tonight.

Return to Battlefield 2