RTCWCoop 1.0.0 Released!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

RTCW Admin

RTCWCoop 1.0.0 Released!

Postby MAN-AT-ARMS » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:02 pm

Yesterday we released version 1.0.0 of RTCWCoop...I had posted about this a while back in its early stages but it has become much more mature since then.

This mod is the single player game with multiplayer support...so you can play through the single player campaign with other people. There have also been some new maps/campaigns to play through as well that are available for download. Very neat.

The engine is now based on iortcw. Many bugs were fixed since my initial posts and it should be pretty stable now.

It is also now designed to sit right alongside your existing RTCW install and not interfere with it in any way. (You can also keep it in its own folder if you choose. In that case you just need to copy over your MP and SP pk3 files to the 'Main' folder.)

Grab a copy at www.rtcwcoop.com

Have fun

Re: RTCWCoop 1.0.0 Released!

Postby krazykaze » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:27 am

Nice work on this. I will give it a shot.

MAA I really like the work you have done with 1.42. When I ask players on ECGN about 1.42 most of them are no aware of it. Just wanted to let you know to see if you would be interested in advertising 1.42 on the server rather than the IRC channel.

RTCW Admin

Postby MAN-AT-ARMS » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Yeah..I haven't been getting the word out as much as I should I guess. It's partially intentional because I haven't converted the Beach server over to it and partially because I still occasionally find issues that need to be addressed.

It's really actually better than I ever imagined it would be when I first started on it, but I think I'll always consider it a work in progress. It certainly wouldn't be where it is if I didn't have some great developers helping me when I'm stuck.

The releases are mainly put out so the community as a whole will see the progress and hopefully keep people interested in the game.

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:37 pm

I think people are interested... but its going to need some step by step instructions.. on what to do..

Most people aren't going to want to change their configs or their folders.. This is my case.

RTCW Admin

Postby MAN-AT-ARMS » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:46 pm

You dont need to...it can be installed alongside your existing files.

Return to Releases