The Bundy and Wang Tram Show....

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

The Bundy and Wang Tram Show....

Postby =TAO=CaptTrippS » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:17 pm

Haven't posted in awhile.. but the Bundy and Wang show with their hijacking of the server on a daily basis and forcing it to Tram and the constant map votes has got to stop.. They're ruining it for everyone else..

You guys really need to start your own 24/7 Tram server instead of stealing someone else's to fulfill your weird Tram obsession. And it's all at the expense of everyone else's enjoyment, which you apparently don't give a shit about..

It's about time you guys see a therapist about your obsessive compulsive Tram issues lol...

RTCW Admin

Re: The Bundy and Wang Tram Show....

Postby B » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:49 pm

=TAO=CaptTrippS wrote:Haven't posted in awhile.. but the Bundy and Wang show with their hijacking of the server on a daily basis and forcing it to Tram and the constant map votes has got to stop.. They're ruining it for everyone else..

You guys really need to start your own 24/7 Tram server instead of stealing someone else's to fulfill your weird Tram obsession. And it's all at the expense of everyone else's enjoyment, which you apparently don't give a shit about..

It's about time you guys see a therapist about your obsessive compulsive Tram issues lol...
Sounds like they need rebanned. For good. Bundy did that the other night. 4 of us on and calls a vote to tram. I put it back on beach. Only takes 1 vote with so few people on. It's not even funny anymore.

Postby =TAO=CaptTrippS » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:35 am

Yep.. And it's not like they haven't been warned numerous times and banned over this before. How many bans will it take before they get it? Apparently it doesn't work lol..

I like Bundy and Wang, but not lately lol.. Like I msg'd you - maybe they were always annoying shit disturbers and I'm only just noticing it now? LOL...

Thx B ox

Location: Roses are red, violets are blue. Jossue deleted /system32.

Postby *OF*James Bundy » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:59 pm

As the votes pass on majority I didnt really see any issue with it. I'll tone it down, sorry Trippz. But asking for an outright ban?

Postby Bruce Willis » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:46 pm

Fucking Tramboys!

But this guy is way worse than the tramboys.....not just stupid screenames.....lots of teamkillings!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Location: Roses are red, violets are blue. Jossue deleted /system32.

Postby *OF*James Bundy » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:29 pm

Start your own damn thread Bruce Willis! Threadhijack = ban

Postby =TAO=CaptTrippS » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:45 pm

*OF*James Bundy wrote:But asking for an outright ban?

I didn't ask for a ban.. But you guys definitely need to stop the Tram hijack of the server, which you do pretty much every day. It's more Wang doing it than you, Bundy - ie, the constant map voting that annoys everyone, almost like it's done on purpose to piss people off so they'll leave.. Like I've said in game, you and Wang are like the guys at the party that put the shitty music on at the end of the night on purpose to make people leave lol...

Mind, you do it at night when there's hardly anyone on.. But have no idea how a big map like Tram with only you and Wang playing can be fun? I suspect that either a) you're both having a gay affair and using Tram as your tryst chat, or b) you are using it as an InCel 4Chan chat room for all your friends.. LOL...

You both should go on the TOAK Greenhorn bot server - you can vote and change it to any map you want, as long as no other humans are on, because bots can't vote so it'll go to Tram every time lol... I'm on there a lot, doing my own map rotation when no one's on: Base Warz, Back to Carnage, Den of Lions, Keep, Complex, etc. It's actually way cool. When it's a humans vs. bots game it's a challenge.. If the admin is ever on, they'll change it to a humans vs 15 bot server - so you'll have 3 or 4 humans vs. 15 bots.. It's madness lol... :ar15:

Postby =TAO=CaptTrippS » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:47 pm

Bruce Willis wrote:Fucking Tramboys!

But this guy is way worse than the tramboys.....not just stupid screenames.....lots of teamkillings!!

Yeah this guy totally needs to go.. But these guys IP spoof so hard to tell who this lunatic is.. :/

B, any chance on MAA bringing back kick votes? Why was it removed (ppl abusing)?

Postby Bruce Willis » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:25 pm

*OF*James Bundy wrote:Start your own damn thread Bruce Willis! Threadhijack = ban

Shut up tramboy!

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:44 am

=TAO=CaptTrippS wrote:
Bruce Willis wrote:Fucking Tramboys!

Yeah this guy totally needs to go.. But these guys IP spoof so hard to tell who this lunatic is.. :/

B, any chance on MAA bringing back kick votes? Why was it removed (ppl abusing)?
You are correct on the abuse Trippz. Let me know when you're going to the other server Trippz. I'll come play.

Postby Bruce Willis » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:28 pm

Can we set the tramchildren to level 0 and setup to disable callvote maps for level 0 players only? I don't know....just saying...

Trippz is a very nice fella....we just wanted him to be happy......Cheers Trippz!

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:22 am

Bruce Willis wrote:Trippz is a very nice fella....we just wanted him to be happy......Cheers Trippz!
You mean Dudette.

Postby Bruce Willis » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:37 pm

Shit.....didn't know

Thanks dude! ; )

Postby =TAO=CaptTrippS » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:22 pm

omg just seeing this now lol.. Thanks Bruce and B! :D

btw Bruce - had a run in with that name spam guy last night. C@k and Leafy were on, so they know what I'm talking about. First he was bleeding, then tk'd me when I was going to tk revive him, then blamed ME for shooting him etc etc. He's a menace. Any ideas who they are? They need a major ass boot to the curb lol...

Postby Bruce Willis » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:10 pm

" WHERE'S BUNDY??? ".........Says Wong.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Next

Return to Abuse!