Anus

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Anus

Postby =TAO=CaptTrippS » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:30 pm

That's essentially what this guy is - an asshole lol..

He needs a perma ban... Was just on the server and it was single-handedly cleared by this idiot.

Enough already with this guy - been going on for weeks..

He bleeds, tks, and is generally an offensive, infantile nuisance for everyone.

Worse than the Bundy and Wang map votes - would take this any day over this guy lol...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Anus

Postby vanillakilla » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:45 pm

I 100% agree with Trippz and her beautiful breasts. Kidding aside yes this guy will bleed, tk, and behave like a complete jackass on purpose and then play dumb after the fact. I regularly TK him every chance I get and encourage you all to do the same as he's quite easy to kill and will quit the server after 5 or 6 times. Given his list of names I can only guess he lives with mommy and misses his dad's penis.

Location: Roses are red, violets are blue. Jossue deleted /system32.

Postby *OF*James Bundy » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:32 pm

I can attest to the fact that this guy is a worse pain in the ass than I am.

Postby Tek_killa.qc » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:05 pm

That guy is a jackass, he bleeds you, tk you, ans then he says sorry after intentionally tking you.. what a pest.
:evil:

Postby =TAO=CaptTrippS » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:19 pm

*OF*James Bundy wrote:I can attest to the fact that this guy is a worse pain in the ass than I am.

LOL... :lol:

Postby Tek_killa.qc » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:11 pm

This guy got to go...

He keeps tking, why doesn't he get kicked he had -100 points???
He is a psycho and go off almost everyday tking people whenever he feels like it and he is never kicked or banned???

This is just a sample of his work... he is insane.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Postby Bruce Willis » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:44 am

He will be the first guy to break "Minus 200" mark soon.........you watch!
Good Games.

Postby vanillakilla » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:04 pm

The only way to deal with this guy is to TK him on sight. I did it for some time until he began to behave, but clearly he's such a cunt that he's reverted to his tk ways.

Don't rely on a ban to fix the server. If the rest of the team and server players are too pussy to tk him and dissuade him from this server, then the server players get what they deserve. Grow a cock and balls people! TKing him on sight is every players' patriotic duty. This guy is a RTCW version of anitfa.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:38 am

vanillakilla wrote:The only way to deal with this guy is to TK him on sight. I did it for some time until he began to behave, but clearly he's such a cunt that he's reverted to his tk ways.

Don't rely on a ban to fix the server. If the rest of the team and server players are too pussy to tk him and dissuade him from this server, then the server players get what they deserve. Grow a cock and balls people! TKing him on sight is every players' patriotic duty. This guy is a RTCW version of anitfa.
WTF...It's not ok to tk. Reason this guy was taken care of. Thanks for all the screenshots.

Postby vanillakilla » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:33 pm

I agree B but this guy has bragged about how he was banned before, and just changed IPs or something and came back to do it again. He said he's done it multiple times already. He's a piece of work.

Postby vanillakilla » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:41 pm

He is back already and was tking me. I tricked him into name spamming me as "jossueantiboomgay", which he mispelled a few times which let me find him on stats...attached. He's playing right now as Wolfplayer 91B642BF

Return to Abuse!