To buliwyf..

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.

To buliwyf..

Postby Jackal » Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:19 pm

Can I ask why i was kicked/banned while playing coral sea? I know it was you because it happened right after i killed you both times. Just curious what i did wrong

cashcow

Postby cashcow » Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:23 pm

-__-

I don't mean to barge into something that isn't my business, but couldn't you have just PMed him this?

Postby Jackal » Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:27 pm

if he explains it here than maybe others wont get kicked for doing the samething, maybe there are new rules im not sure...

Postby Chacal » Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:43 pm

There's a forum for that...
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Postby yaDad » Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:35 pm

Originally posted by Chacal
There's a forum for that...

yes there is....this thread needs to be moved
I have not failed...I have just found 10,000 ways that don't work.
T.A.Edison

Postby Jackal » Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:46 pm

sorry about that plz move it

Re: To buliwyf..

Postby Buliwyf » Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:07 pm

Originally posted by Jackal
Can I ask why i was kicked/banned while playing coral sea? I know it was you because it happened right after i killed you both times. Just curious what i did wrong

Once I speak to the other ADMINS about it, perhaps then I will answer.
XBOX 360 Gamertag

Postby Jackal » Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:41 pm

oh ok... I just want others to know what happened, which i assume i was kicked for. You shot me down from my plane and at the last minute i bailed. Than you colided with my plane wreckage killing yourselve, which i got the kill for. The minute i landed on the island i killed a sniper i believe it was [V]ice and thats when i got the kick.

Bullhead

Postby Bullhead » Wed Nov 19, 2003 9:05 pm

I'm curious as to what's happened/is going on with this, b/c I've played with and against jackal, and he's a DAMN good player, both skill wise AND team wise. Yeah, he might be wicked good with a plane, but he's just as good with a wrench or medpack. He's saved my ass more than once, and I know I love having him on my team. I do hope something can be worked out, regardless.......

PS. I'm not saying this didn't happen for a valid reason, I haven't a friggin clue. I just want to know what the resolution was/is, since buli said he needs to talk to the other admins.....

Postby Buliwyf » Wed Nov 19, 2003 9:18 pm

Originally posted by Bullhead
I'm curious as to what's happened/is going on with this, b/c I've played with and against jackal, and he's a DAMN good player, both skill wise AND team wise. Yeah, he might be wicked good with a plane, but he's just as good with a wrench or medpack. He's saved my ass more than once, and I know I love having him on my team. I do hope something can be worked out, regardless.......

PS. I'm not saying this didn't happen for a valid reason, I haven't a friggin clue. I just want to know what the resolution was/is, since buli said he needs to talk to the other admins.....

it is resolved. details will remain private amongst admins and jackal.
XBOX 360 Gamertag

Bullhead

Postby Bullhead » Wed Nov 19, 2003 9:22 pm

that's cool....but does resolved mean he's back in playing? (I only ask, b/c I can't recall having seen him on server lately.) Glad things got worked out, thanks for replying Buli....

Postby Chacal » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:01 pm

He was back last night.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Bullhead

Postby Bullhead » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:03 pm

sweet. thanks for the info.

Postby Jackal » Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:29 am

hey buli got everything worked out ive been playing here for the last 2 days

Return to Been Banned?