Unban request?

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
krompir

Unban request?

Postby krompir » Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:42 am

I believe I am banned from ECGN #1 since I keep getting a "Unable to connect to server message." Is there any way I can be unbanned. I'm not sure when the ban happened, or why, but I haven't been able to connect for a month or so. BF name should be [SRB]krompir.
Thanks in advance

Postby Chacal » Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:19 am

Doesn't ring a bell.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Postby Wairudo Enjin » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:20 am

I banned you for Teamkilling. That is NOT acceptable behavior on this server. Apparently, I made it a permanent ban which means it was intentional and probably done more than once.

krompir

Postby krompir » Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:11 am

I don't know what to tell you, except that the teamkilling that occured was not intentional. I play bf almost every day and this is the only server I am banned from. I know that I had other people play on my computer in past and perhaps that had something to do with it. Whatever the case, if you honestly feel like I was maliciously team killing, do you think I would be pleading my case here?

Cheers
:beer:

Postby Wairudo Enjin » Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:19 am

Originally posted by krompir
I don't know what to tell you, except that the teamkilling that occured was not intentional. I play bf almost every day and this is the only server I am banned from. I know that I had other people play on my computer in past and perhaps that had something to do with it. Whatever the case, if you honestly feel like I was maliciously team killing, do you think I would be pleading my case here?

Cheers
:beer:

Krompir,

Yes I would. People do it all the time when we ban them.

However, since you were courteous I have no problem with you being unbanned.

I would be careful about letting other people using your nick though.

Also please read the rules and get TeamSpeak. It will help a lot when accidental TK's happen.

PM MMmmGood your IP address and point him to this thread to be unbanned.

Return to Been Banned?