Tried to return, but...

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
CommTHOR

Tried to return, but...

Postby CommTHOR » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:04 pm

Well, finally got bf1942 reloaded after what seemed forever, got back into the good ol' ECGN server, played 5 minutes or so.... "You have been kicked from the server"... Story of my life.. NO TK's, no vehicle camping, no smacktard behaviour whatsoever...

Just ranting, but I really am a bit curious as to why...

I'll try back at ECGN once I get my TS back up and running, but I am a bit disappointed that it got off to a bad start.

Good to see a few familiar faces after so long.. even for such a short time...

Re: Tried to return, but...

Postby Buliwyf » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:05 pm

Originally posted by CommTHOR
Well, finally got bf1942 reloaded after what seemed forever, got back into the good ol' ECGN server, played 5 minutes or so.... "You have been kicked from the server"... Story of my life.. NO TK's, no vehicle camping, no smacktard behaviour whatsoever...

Just ranting, but I really am a bit curious as to why...

I'll try back at ECGN once I get my TS back up and running, but I am a bit disappointed that it got off to a bad start.

Good to see a few familiar faces after so long.. even for such a short time...

what is your ip and username? pm it to me
XBOX 360 Gamertag

Postby Chacal » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:45 pm

Possibly the server had reached its quota for Canadian players. :D
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Postby yaDad » Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:02 pm

CommThor it was probably me that kicked you and you probably got caught in the mix...

Teams had been uneven all evening on server #1 and at the time i had stated in chat several times to EVEN TEAMS. When they didnt get even by themselves i made them even.... by kicking the bottom players on the over powered side. I you had just joined i apologise and please PM me you IP so that i can make sure that it was just a kick and not a ban.

Get TS up and going and this wont happen. Again sorry you got rolled up in the mix.
I have not failed...I have just found 10,000 ways that don't work.
T.A.Edison

CommTHOR

Postby CommTHOR » Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:20 pm

Originally posted by Yadad
CommThor it was probably me that kicked you and you probably got caught in the mix...

Teams had been uneven all evening on server #1 and at the time i had stated in chat several times to EVEN TEAMS. When they didnt get even by themselves i made them even.... by kicking the bottom players on the over powered side. I you had just joined i apologise and please PM me you IP so that i can make sure that it was just a kick and not a ban.

Get TS up and going and this wont happen. Again sorry you got rolled up in the mix.

Thanks for the really quick responses guys... It's great to see how involved you all still are. No problem at all if I was booted for 'cleanup'... it happens...

My own fault for not getting TS up and running before joining up again, as I now realize and remember just how critical it is on bf1942 with the chat lag.

Hope to see you all on the servers regularily again...

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:24 pm

Good to see ya back Thor.

Return to Been Banned?