Banned???

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Kupus

Banned???

Postby Kupus » Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:06 am

I was just banned around 12:45am EST on ECGN#1 for team killing. I accidently dropped a grenade in our base and took some of the trooips out. How can i get unbanned?

Name: Kupus

Thanks in advance

Postby Ryan » Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:10 am

Wrong forum..

Moving -------->

Postby Chacal » Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:28 am

You didn't drop a grenade. You blew the Wespe up and when the gunner got out you killed him.

It was a 10-minute ban.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Bagginses

Postby Bagginses » Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:38 am

I was in the Priest and suddenly it dropped down to half life, then you got in it and started driving away with it while I was in the gunner's seat, then I hop out, and died from one of your grenades. It looked awfully suspicious to me.

-Bagginses

Postby Vamprey » Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:09 am

I believe the original ts report said an xpac was used on the arty and then the driver jumped out and got tk'd. A single xpac will destroy a priest which would prevent the driver from getting out. Maybe it was all a misunderstanding. Either way it was only a temp ban so... Game on...:beer:

Bagginses

Postby Bagginses » Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:40 am

Originally posted by Vamprey
I believe the original ts report said an xpac was used on the arty and then the driver jumped out and got tk'd. A single xpac will destroy a priest which would prevent the driver from getting out. Maybe it was all a misunderstanding. Either way it was only a temp ban so... Game on...:beer:

Yeah, that was me, and I probably got a little too riled up in the situation to think clearly, but I had a perfect shot set up from a scout, and I was right next to an ammo box. So, when I find out I'm taking damage when there's no enemy around, my Priest is driving away on me, and I get TKed, I'm not very happy. Oh well, I'm sorry if I overreacted, just try not to let it happen again, and read the rules.

-Bagginses

Postby Chacal » Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:01 pm

You didn't overreact. By all accounts, there were more than one grenade dropped, AND he moved the Priest.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Postby Toe-Jam » Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:27 pm

How I wish they would make the Arty a one person vehical!

Postby Wairudo Enjin » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:05 pm

If it had been me, you could be sure that you would be taking more than a ten minute break! :mad:

DeathDealer68

Banned 12/13

Postby DeathDealer68 » Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:38 pm

I was banned myself yesterday afternoon in Husky for reasons unknown and today I was told this is where I should take this up. How do I get myself off the banned list for ECGN#1?

Postby Buliwyf » Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:06 pm

deathdealer: you were banned for shooting planes on takeoff as well as other players intentionally.
XBOX 360 Gamertag

DeathDealer68

Banned 12/13

Postby DeathDealer68 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:11 am

I'm not an intential team killer and if I did kill someone it was not intential and my stats from Husky yesterday did not show negative numbers so I really would like to get re-instated asap so how do I go about that?

Postby LeVar Burton » Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:41 am

Just because you don't show negative numbers doesn't mean you didn't tk. Also, you didn't explain why you were shooting planes on takeoff. If you were shooting planes on takeoff, I think you should stay banned. Thats one of the stupidest things you could do.

DeathDealer68

Postby DeathDealer68 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:41 am

You're right that is pretty stupid but I've played on many boards and never has there been a complaint about my play. I was a scout on the allies side and coming over the hill a lot. in Husky. If I shot at a plane taking off it was an enemy plane or I shot at a guy at the end of the airfield who was trying to prevent us from crossing the water. I never would of intentially shot at a friendly plane.

Banned

Postby Bossman » Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:09 pm

I don't know if this will help but I have been gaming with Deathdealer for a few months now and would like to vouch for him. From what I know of him he wouldn't intentionally break the rules like that. However since someone obviously saw something happen, I would put forth that what happened was a mistake and not intentional. Hopefully for those of you who have started to get to know me on the server you will let me put in a good word for him. Might this be a case of don't let it happen again or else...........?

Bossman

Next

Return to Been Banned?