Unban me please...

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:52 am

I know what I saw, I'm not going to argue with you. You WERE in clear violation of the plane camping rule. You DID shoot at my plane. End of story.

And it is a good thing you aren't asking to be unbanned, because after your last post, I consider it permanent.

TrOLL

Postby TrOLL » Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:15 pm

Originally posted by Rule of Wrist
I know what I saw, I'm not going to argue with you. You WERE in clear violation of the plane camping rule. You DID shoot at my plane. End of story.

And it is a good thing you aren't asking to be unbanned, because after your last post, I consider it permanent.

Well thats good that you consider it permanent. I couldn't care in the least. And I know what I did, and it was not plane camping. Or you'd be guilty of that too. You were the one that took the planes I was waiting for to respawn.

Now I realize you are an unreasonable person. I'm sorry for giving you an excuse to abuse what little power you have. You were obviously waiting for any excuse at all to use it and jumped on the smallest thing you could find.

I would like to speak to a representative of this server thats higher then you. So you can't abuse your position with others who play on that server. In the very least, it will help you deal with people more appropriately. Instead of feeding some obvious insecurity you have.

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:23 pm

Originally posted by TrOLL
Well thats good that you consider it permanent. I couldn't care in the least. And I know what I did, and it was not plane camping. Or you'd be guilty of that too. You were the one that took the planes I was waiting for to respawn.

Now I realize you are an unreasonable person. I'm sorry for giving you an excuse to abuse what little power you have. You were obviously waiting for any excuse at all to use it and jumped on the smallest thing you could find.

I would like to speak to a representative of this server thats higher then you. So you can't abuse your position with others who play on that server. In the very least, it will help you deal with people more appropriately. Instead of feeding some obvious insecurity you have.

I'm the lead admin and I have the utmost confidence in all the admins that I have hand picked myself. If Rule of Wrist says he saw you doing something that was in violation of our rules then I believe him, and thats that.

Your ban will stay in place for 1 month, come back then with a better attitude.

Postby JimmyTango » Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:35 pm

Your whole posts have been you telling us how you broke server rules, but how that shouldn't matter. That is all you have really said.

You say you are not plane camping, yet talk about how long you waited for a plane, only to have others take off with them before you got there(sounds like 4 in a row). That means ALL PLANES were in the air while you waited for another plane at some point.

You say you follow the rules, yet you shot a plane taking off because you did not get it(with an admin in it). You admit to waiting for planes. You even say that you should have just switched sides and tried to get the admin that you shot at, which is also against the rules that you claim to follow.

You are puzzled why you would be booted a second time for shooting in the air when someone took off in a plane after being booted for shooting a plane just moments earlier. How could you possibly not understand why you would be booted a second time?

You are not helping your case with your posts. You are not even helping your case with the user name you choose to post with(troll with mixed in upper/lower case letters, come on, who will take you seriously?).

TrOLL

Postby TrOLL » Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:00 pm

Whoa I don't know what thread you were reading. I never switched sides or tried to kill the admin. You obviously just browsed the thread. I never said I was camping. In the rules it states waiting is allowed as long as there was a plane to be spawned. Which there was. If there wasn't then what plane did the admin jump in both times?

Secondly, I apologized for taking a pot shot at the plane. And I realized it was wrong. I even altered my behaviour the first time I was kicked.

The point is moot at this point. I don't want back on the server. I just want to make sure no one suffers from this obviously power hungry admin.

Postby Buliwyf » Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:54 pm

I think we need a book for this kid

XBOX 360 Gamertag

Postby JimmyTango » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:14 pm

Whoa I don't know what thread you were reading. I never switched sides or tried to kill the admin. You obviously just browsed the thread.

Sigh. In your first post, you say:

I should have just switched sides and beaten him senseless with my pure unadulterated skills

Which is what I pointed out. I never said you did switch sides, I was pointing out that that too would be against the rules, which you claim to follow to a T, except for x, y and z reasons.

There is no power hungry admin. You screwed up. Then did again and again and again with your posts.

Postby Wairudo Enjin » Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:07 pm

Originally posted by JimmyTango
Sigh. In your first post, you say:

There is no power hungry admin. You screwed up. Then did again and again and again with your posts.

Who are you and what have you done with Jimmy Tango?! :P :lol: :rotflmao:

Postby JimmyTango » Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:20 pm

Just in this case, pony tail.

Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:22 pm

Sorry, I can't read your posts anymore, I'm late for my monthly Hitler Youth/Mussolini Lookalike Club meeting...

*goosesteps away*

TrOLL

Postby TrOLL » Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:37 pm

haha omg you are a human being rule of wrist. That actually made me laugh.

"Sigh. In your first post, you say:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should have just switched sides and beaten him senseless with my pure unadulterated skills"

IT WAS A JOKE THE ONLY SKILL I HAVE IS PICKING UP YOUR MOM FOR FIVE BUCKS A LAY!

TrOLL

Postby TrOLL » Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:48 pm

Originally posted by Buliwyf
I think we need a book for this kid

Thanks but I'm not only your superior in this game but in life. If you want to believe a kid can be so above you, I think you might be insecure.

Thanks little girl. Come back when your ready to have the sex operation that will make you a man.

Postby Matt174e » Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:18 am

You're not helping yourself :P
P4 2.4 Ghz, 1 Gig PC2100 DDR ram, GeForce4 Ti4200, Audigy2 platinum soundcard, 17" Monitor, 120 watt speakers, 80&120GB Hard Drives

Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:21 am

I'm actually a very funny guy, as anybody who has seen me can testify to...

I try to treat this forum with some seriousness... since I'm sure most people who have been banned wouldn't appreciate a smartassed admin telling them to fuck off or something.

But at this point, I don't care anymore, so fuck off.

Postby Chacal » Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:44 am

... or something.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

PreviousNext

Return to Been Banned?